LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6760-4137-2833-7556
    I think it really just comes down to personal preference. Have you ever played Super Smash Bros Melee for the Gamecube (or even the original Super Smash Bros on the N64)? Have you ever played Super Mario 64 or Super Mario Sunshine. If you have, your decision should really depend on which game you liked best, since Super Smash Bros Brawl and Super Mario Galaxy are simply enhanced versions of their original counterparts when it comes to fun factor and gameplay.

And even if you've played the older versions and know which you like better, you need to decide how important it is that your sister wants to participate. If she has never played Smash Bros. before, it's gonna be difficult for her to learn the game. And it seems she's already leaning towards Galaxy anyway since that's the only game she's willing to shell out cash for.

It's without a doubt that both of these games are spectacular, and both games ought to be in your collection at some point.

Official SSBB Soundtrack Thread (with links!):
    http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-b...-spoilers.html

Brawl FC: 5155-2608-6428
    Only add me if you are located near the Ohio area. PM me so I know to add you back.

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    ok some of you didnt understand my question

me and my sis do not play games together (as in 2 player), she dosnt like SSBB type of games

so i was asking which one will be better

anyways

how short is SMG anyways?

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Member #
    Friends
    6760-4137-2833-7556
    Have you ever played Super Mario 64 or Super Mario Sunshine? They play pretty similar to Super Mario Galaxy. You'll get a good 25 - 30 hours of gameplay out of SMG if you choose to go for all 120 stars.

SSBB is a great game, but I feel you'll get the most out of it if you've played and enjoyed the originals (SSB64 and SSB Melee).

In the end, you're going to want to have both games in your collection.

Only add me if you are located near the Ohio area. PM me so I know to add you back.

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    Quote Originally Posted by naisatoh
    Have you ever played Super Mario 64 or Super Mario Sunshine? They play pretty similar to Super Mario Galaxy. You'll get a good 25 - 30 hours of gameplay out of SMG if you choose to go for all 120 stars.

SSBB is a great game, but I feel you'll get the most out of it if you've played and enjoyed the originals (SSB64 and SSB Melee).

In the end, you're going to want to have both games in your collection.
    i have played Supermario 64 and it was awesome

and i have also played Melee and it was also awesome

so im not so sure

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Member #
    Friends
    6760-4137-2833-7556
    If you played and enjoyed both games, you won't go wrong with either decision. If I were you.. I would go for Galaxy, since your sister has already committed to putting up 12 dollars. However, if you want to be in the "now," you should get Brawl. Like I said before, you'll probably end up owning both titles anyway, since they are definitely the best two games you can buy for the Wii.

Ads