Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Hahahahaha as if.

Trading my Wii again! Come on home 360!
    Games: Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Ghost Squad, Link's Crossbow Training + Wii Zapper, Geometry Wars, Battalion Wars 2

Member #
    Friends
    5382-7503-5475-5536
    <.< bah you got my hopes up with the title I thought that it was coming out for the wii, *sigh*.

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    Why not that game thats coming out on PC...what is it called i believe Battlefield Heroes ,or something like that.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo
    Why not that game thats coming out on PC...what is it called i believe Battlefield Heroes ,or something like that.
    because, quite literally, the Wii's graphics suck. i've seen better Xbox games than most of the junk they have out now.

Member #
    Friends
    8690-0586-4834-6134
    The upcoming Battlefield Bad Company will be the 4th installment technically, as Battlefield 2142 was 'Battlefield 3'.....

AFAIK, Bad Company will (annoyingly) only be released on PS3 and Xbox 360.

EA/Dice are due to release Battlefield: Heroes as a freebie for PC, in the summer.

I've not heard of any BF releases due for the Wii, but if they did, it's go to the top of my list. I have BF1942, BF2, and BF:2142 on PC and play them all quite alot, and am disappointed of EA's decision to release Bad Company for the PS3/Xbox360 market.
    Wii Code - 8690-0586-4834-6134

Games owned : WiiSports, WiiPlay, Spiderman 3, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Big Brain Academy, Endless Ocean, Ghost Squad, Carnival, Super Mario Galaxy, Lego Starwars, Lego Batman, Mario Kart Wii

Member #
    Friends
    7432-4621-5921-9506
    Battlefield Heroes is a cartoon style FPS for the PC hence why its FREE.. Maybe the Wii could handle it... who knows.

My BF2142 name is CapableofDeath of any of you guys wanna add me im good with all kits but my stats are poor atm as im trying to get all gold badges n takes its time/toll.

Member #
    Friends
    2847-2738-5670-4294
    Battlefield is normally for pc

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil174
    Battlefield Heroes is a cartoon style FPS for the PC hence why its FREE.. Maybe the Wii could handle it... who knows.

My BF2142 name is CapableofDeath of any of you guys wanna add me im good with all kits but my stats are poor atm as im trying to get all gold badges n takes its time/toll.
    Just because something has cartoon-ish graphics means it needs to be free what about games like Viewtiful Joe, Okami, XIII, Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass, Sly Cooper?
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    I have BF2 for PC, it's not that great. It's an average shooter at most. Nothing special about it. You ride tanks and helicopters, etc. etc. but riding in vehicles really does make the gameplay wierd. You can seriously rape people by just shooting a cannon in their direction but you're also a big bullet/bomb/missle magnet so you can either kill people alot or just get killed really quick when using vehicles.

Anyway the overall gameplay of BF2 wasn't that great. I would still always pick Call of Duty (and not just CoD4, but CoD2) and CS over BF games.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    I have BF2 for PC, it's not that great. It's an average shooter at most. Nothing special about it. You ride tanks and helicopters, etc. etc. but riding in vehicles really does make the gameplay wierd. You can seriously rape people by just shooting a cannon in their direction but you're also a big bullet/bomb/missle magnet so you can either kill people alot or just get killed really quick when using vehicles.

Anyway the overall gameplay of BF2 wasn't that great. I would still always pick Call of Duty (and not just CoD4, but CoD2) and CS over BF games.
    Well duh that's what they are there for, Battlefield is not BF without tanks and planes, either deal with it or stop crying, not our fault you suck ass

Trading my Wii again! Come on home 360!
    Games: Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Ghost Squad, Link's Crossbow Training + Wii Zapper, Geometry Wars, Battalion Wars 2

Ads