LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ejmonkey3
    yeah the 360 does support it, but whatever, im not even going there. if you had read my post you would see that i didnt buy it, my father did for his wii downstairs. are you seriously about GH3 for the Wii beign sold out? that can't be because there a dime a dozen here in mn. every gamestop, bb, target, they have stacks of them.
    Must depend on where you live, I have never once seen GH3 readily available in a store for the Wii, it's always sold out!

Shouldn't current GH3 bundles have the fixed disks included already?

Member #
    Friends
    ok i really am tired of activision, i have really had enough of them. so first thing is i have ps3 and got gh3, and said that the guitar would work with rock band, and then it didnt, so i was not suprised by it but it sucked. then harmonix had a patch to fix it, but Activision stopped it, which really screws over ps3 owners. anyways my father bought a wii 2 weeks ago, and he got GH3 for the wii. i thought sweet, then i find out it only has mono, and im like no biggie, ill just get online and get a replacement. so i do that and then in the mail 3 days later i get an envelope and letter stateing to put my one and only Copy of GH3 in there and they will send me a new one later. seriously what the F$%& activision. you couldnt even send me the fixed disc, and then i send you the old disc, i would have been very cool with this but no they decided to do this. i dont understand it, why would they do this, its just another slap in the face to it's customers. maybe i'm spoiled with EA's great customer service, but i still dont understand why they dont send the updated version, then i send it the damaged one. they really need to fix this.
    wait, the second half of your crying is because they wouldn't send you a free game? god you must be 10 years old. you cant just call a company, say something is broken, and expect them to send you a new one right away. you have to send in your broken one to get it replaced so you can't be lying and they send you a new one for no reason.

f*ckin' retard.

[i am speaking everyones mind here btw, im just the only one whos not afraid to say it]

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    wait, the second half of your crying is because they wouldn't send you a free game? god you must be 10 years old. you cant just call a company, say something is broken, and expect them to send you a new one right away. you have to send in your broken one to get it replaced so you can't be lying and they send you a new one for no reason.

f*ckin' retard.

[i am speaking everyones mind here btw, im just the only one whos not afraid to say it]
    aww ok first of im 21 you ****, secondly i dont know what rock you have been under but most commpanies usually send out a replacement or new unit if its broken or defected, sometimes there will ASK for UR credit card info so if you dont return the defected one, you get charged but activision is not even doing that. and i mean you shell out $90 for a game that doesnt even work without spending another $40 dollars on a wii remote, and then the game is defected and a activvision is telling me noo worries we will fix for you but our company is very greedy and we want you to send your copy in and you can't play our game for the next 2-4 weeks because we ****ed up on the game. it just shows that all they care about is money, they don't care you spent the money, even though i could care less because 100 dollars is nothing, but the fact that i have to wait, time is worth more to me than money!
    solid examples of good customer service

Sony - bought a tv from them about 5 years ago direct, tv was delievered with broken screen. they sent out a new one and was there 2 days and then asked to place defective one in box with PREPAID postage.

EA- Rock Band(ps3) defective guitars. sent out a new guitar with box to send defective one in with PRE PAID postage, and also recieved a free game

just trying to say that Activision could have done it better. i know i am making a way bigger deal then this really is, but i still feel that it is just stupid that they did that.
    Last edited by ejmonkey3; 03-22-2008 at 04:59 PM.

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    aww ok first of im 21 you ****, secondly i dont know what rock you have been under but most commpanies usually send out a replacement or new unit if its broken or defected, sometimes there will ASK for UR credit card info so if you dont return the defected one, you get charged but activision is not even doing that. and i mean you shell out $90 for a game that doesnt even work without spending another $40 dollars on a wii remote, and then the game is defected and a activvision is telling me noo worries we will fix for you but our company is very greedy and we want you to send your copy in and you can't play our game for the next 2-4 weeks because we ****ed up on the game. it just shows that all they care about is money, they don't care you spent the money, even though i could care less because 100 dollars is nothing, but the fact that i have to wait, time is worth more to me than money!
    solid examples of good customer service

Sony - bought a tv from them about 5 years ago direct, tv was delievered with broken screen. they sent out a new one and was there 2 days and then asked to place defective one in box with PREPAID postage.

EA- Rock Band(ps3) defective guitars. sent out a new guitar with box to send defective one in with PRE PAID postage, and also recieved a free game

just trying to say that Activision could have done it better. i know i am making a way bigger deal then this really is, but i still feel that it is just stupid that they did that.
    Agreed. Sovieto just got PWNED!
    SSBB FC: 2621-2267-8681

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomheart
    Agreed. Sovieto just got PWNED!
    yeah i agree as well, i obviously havent had enough experience with replacements when it comes to video games themselves.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads