LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

3d Fighting game with WiFi and good controls?

Ok, so does one exist? I was waiting on SSBB for my fighting game fix and am just SO disappointed I have put my copy up on eBay for sale.
    Being really good at video games is not a real accomplishment in life.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I don't think you have to worry about "3d". These days, just about every fighter is 3d.
    Brawl Friend Code 1976-9830-7448 If you want to brawl and you live in Florida I'll add you if you add me!

Member #
    Friends
    But Brawl isn't... which blew me away although I understand why they did it.

Member #
    Friends
    how is brawl not 3d? lol is this guy serious?
    MOH:H2 = Killer12345
    Add me .
    www.theplanetx.com

Member #
    Friends
    6886-8046-5019-6808
    Brawl is 3D, though I guess I can see why you would label it 2-D...though I don't entirely understand. You're complaining about what, exactly?

If you're disappointed in Brawl simply because it's not "3D", I'll be aghast.
    Current Wii/Virtual Console Games
    Dragon Quest Swords, Super Mario Galaxy, The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, Mario Party 8, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Wii Sports, Super Metroid, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario Brothers 3, Super Street Fighter II, Dungeon Explorer

Member #
    Friends
    3d = moving on the x y and z axis. Brawl moves only x and y axis therefore it is 2d.

You can move forward and back and jump. WTF? How am I the only person that thinks that this is lame?

I would rather play my SNES copy of street fighter with a friend than play SSBB.

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by lattes
    3d = moving on the x y and z axis. Brawl moves only x and y axis therefore it is 2d.

You can move forward and back and jump. WTF? How am I the only person that thinks that this is lame?

I would rather play my SNES copy of street fighter with a friend than play SSBB.
    Ummm...What I'd like to know is how you didn't realize this until AFTER buying the game. Did you not see footage of the game or even bother to look at the back of the game case? I don't get it. I honestly think you're the ONLY person in the world who was under the impression that player movement was in 3D.

Wow.
    SSBB FC: 2621-2267-8681

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomheart
    Ummm...What I'd like to know is how you didn't realize this until AFTER buying the game. Did you not see footage of the game or even bother to look at the back of the game case? I don't get it. I honestly think you're the ONLY person in the world who was under the impression that player movement was in 3D.

Wow.
    i usually disagree with your posts, but i have to agree with you 100% on this

maybe there was a second person that didn't know it was 2d, but i doubt it

as for the purpose of this thread, no i don't think there is a 3d fighting game unless that dragon ball z game is 3d.....but dbz and brawl are the only 2 wi-fi fighting games

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    Uhhh, no, it isn't.

Are the characters and levels sprites? No?

You're an idiot.

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279

EEEEW STREET FIGHTER IS SO OVERRATED!!! WHY THE HELL DO SO MANY PEOPLE LIKE SUCH A CRAPPY GAME. God damned lack of cancels, propper dodges, jump tricks, secrets, good guards etc. Yuck! MK and SF are the crappiest fighters I have ever seen, I HATE THEM SO MUCH. I love my new eBay bought NeoGeo. KoF rules!!! VF rules, Tekken rules, SC rules and Brawl rules. GG is cool too.

By 3D do ya mean DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi, the easiest fighting game in the world?

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Ads