LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

LoZ: LttP - a question for the truly dedicated.

At the start of Link to the Past, Link must lead Zelda through the sewers (or catacombs). Somewhere near the end, there are 2 cracked walls, seemingly indicating a hidden room beyond them. Does anybody know if there is any way to bomb them? At this point in the game Link does not have access to bombs. I've wondered this since I first played the game many years ago.

Member #
    Friends
    2856-3740-5359-2869
    have you ever gone back to the monastery where you meet the shaman that gives you that first heart container and you leave zelda there to get the first pendant, and try moving that chair again or going in the hole in the wall to backtrack again or something?

ive never tried it and my SNES cable that goes to the tv is broken so i cant exactly try and go figure it out for ya...hmm...when it gets fixed ill have to give it a looksie

seems like i remember reading about this somewhere there
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Manhunt 2, Madden 2008, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Mario Strikers Charged, Link's Crossbow Training and Red Steel

VC Games: Super Metroid, Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Contra 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Super Mario Brothers, Soldier Blade, Kid Icarus, Blades of Steel, World Sports Competition, F-Zero and Punch-Out

Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~

Member #
    Friends
    Unfortunately, I don't think you can go back in, but I will check again and update everyone. Thanks for the tip

Member #
    Friends
    2856-3740-5359-2869
    Quote Originally Posted by redwagon76
    Unfortunately, I don't think you can go back in, but I will check again and update everyone. Thanks for the tip
    if not why not just go back in the way you came the first time?

1) drop down the hole outside the castle and make your way like your playing from the beginning

2) walk up to the front door and go through the "secret passage" zelda showed you

anyways its probably just heart pieces or something lol
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Manhunt 2, Madden 2008, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Mario Strikers Charged, Link's Crossbow Training and Red Steel

VC Games: Super Metroid, Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Contra 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Super Mario Brothers, Soldier Blade, Kid Icarus, Blades of Steel, World Sports Competition, F-Zero and Punch-Out

Member #
    Friends
    no good, because Zelda has to help you push the original secret passage open.

Member #
    Friends
    2856-3740-5359-2869
    Quote Originally Posted by redwagon76
    no good, because Zelda has to help you push the original secret passage open.
    try dashing at it?

Member #
    Friends
    There is a way back in to the sewers. And its not via the original way. Once you have the bombs and the Pegasus boots, go to the Graveyard east of the sanctuary. Dash into the tombstones (I cant remember which one), and one of them slides back and reveals a hole. It drops you into the sewers. From here, just go to the room with the cracks. I think it just gives you rupees.
    Why must I wait for Brawl!!!! Pressure... Too Much... *explodes*

Where is your savior now? Lost Savior's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilitHero
    There is a way back in to the sewers. And its not via the original way. Once you have the bombs and the Pegasus boots, go to the Graveyard east of the sanctuary. Dash into the tombstones (I cant remember which one), and one of them slides back and reveals a hole. It drops you into the sewers. From here, just go to the room with the cracks. I think it just gives you rupees.
    One of the northwest tombstones. It will drop you in at the exact location. Dash or bomb those cracks (they will lead to the same place) and there are rupees and bombs. It's really nothing special...

The most northern east tombstone will get you the cape.
    Wii Games:Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Mario Party 8, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Manhunt 2, and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga.

Member #
    Friends
    6326-5849-8725-8414
    you can go back in though i forget how i think theres a hole somewhere

gh3 code: 064539176146

Member #
    Friends
    Nice, thanks for the answers, I knew it was nothing too special but it's always bothered me. Mmmmmm closure...

Ads