Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4185-4226-9233-5237
    Quote Originally Posted by linners
    Frigg.. I was hoping for the DLC.. but I want this game and I will in all likelyhood splerge ( is that even spelled right ?? ) and just buy it.
    I know all about splurging with my Wii.

Member #
    Friends
    Am I the only one partially blaming Nintendo? They need to seriously step up and get better online. They keep worrying about safety @_@ HELLO! THEY EVEN PUT PARENTAL CONTROLS IN! We're being cheated out of a great game. We're getting it like 4 months later but it's going to be worse?! Where is the logic in that? I love Nintendo, but come on! This is getting ridiculous.
    nintendo=<3

I got too many Wii games TheDave's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegasus
    Am I the only one partially blaming Nintendo? They need to seriously step up and get better online. They keep worrying about safety @_@ HELLO! THEY EVEN PUT PARENTAL CONTROLS IN! We're being cheated out of a great game. We're getting it like 4 months later but it's going to be worse?! Where is the logic in that? I love Nintendo, but come on! This is getting ridiculous.
    Thats why the petition(s) were started. If either one got picked up by a news site, they could get 1,000's of signatures, easy. I'm sure they would be snail mailed directly to both Nintendo & Harmonix. Showing both of them that the Wii customers want something better!

I know both petitions have already been submitted to many many news sites.

Help out, submit them again and again to the news sites. The sooner the better!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads