Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: GH3 beginner!

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

GH3 beginner!

Ok I got gh3 for the wii on Saturday, and have enjoyed it very much. But I am stuck on raining blood on easy, on I think its the eighth gig. Just to let everyone know I am a beginner who has never played before. I was hoping for some people to give me some tips! Please be nice about this people even though, to you, raining blood will be the easiest song to you guys. But if possible, some tips would be nice so I can get better at it. Thanks!

PS: I am in Colorado right now for spring break but coming back Sunday! So I will try the tips then!

- Wii_mii_up

Member #
    Friends
    4185-4226-9233-5237
    Play Through the Fire and the Flames on expert. It'll put hair on your chest.

Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    don't listen to clark, you wont be able to do that for a WHILE. I still can't, well sometimes.

First memorize the note chart, then make sure you get both star powers that appear, so that you can use it later on. Once you get both and you get to the part you usually lose. Use star power around the yellow redish line, once near that use star power, and keep hitting notes. Star power will almost ALWAYS save you. then try to get the next two star powers and save them for the flood.

Actually, raining blood isnt the easist song for me, even on easy, the easiest song for me is on hard mode, i forget what its called. but its the ONLY song i can get 100% on, i can't get 100% on easy mode!
    Last edited by balrogs.pa; 03-26-2008 at 12:44 PM.
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Yea slayer is a rough song and there are only 4 total star power opportunities in the entire song that I remember which makes it really tough. I stopped playing gh3 awhile ago when my roommate got rockband and I hadn't beat Slayer or the Final Battle on Expert. I picked it up last week over spring break because my roommate took RB home and I was able to beat raining blood and the battle pretty easily. It felt pretty good lol
    Games:
    GH3, Strikers Charged, Galaxy, Mario Party 8, Twilight Princess, Madden 07

Friend Codes:
    MSC: 451079 146127
    GH3: 2191-7020-4718 Expert

Member #
    Friends
    6011-6618-7899-8426
    I'm a beginner as well and got GH3 about 2 weeks ago. I'm also on the last level and have only tried (and beat) the Metallica song (on easy). Its been loads of fun so far. I sure hope sometime this year they'll be able to have DLC.
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Madden 08, Resident Evil 4:Wii Edition, Mario Party 8, Wii Play, Wii Sports
    VC games: Mario Kart (N64), Super Mario (NES), Donkey Kong Jr. (NES), Pacman (NES)

Wish list: Mario Kart Wii, SSBB

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by balrogs.pa
    don't listen to clark, you wont be able to do that for a WHILE. I still can't, well sometimes.

First memorize the note chart, then make sure you get both star powers that appear, so that you can use it later on. Once you get both and you get to the part you usually lose. Use star power around the yellow redish line, once near that use star power, and keep hitting notes. Star power will almost ALWAYS save you. then try to get the next two star powers and save them for the flood.

Actually, raining blood isnt the easist song for me, even on easy, the easiest song for me is on hard mode, i forget what its called. but its the ONLY song i can get 100% on, i can't get 100% on easy mode!
    Yeah but the beginning is where I have the most trouble with! I wouldn't have star power at that point! Any tips?!
    Last edited by Wii_mii_up; 03-26-2008 at 02:27 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    6011-6618-7899-8426
    how about practicing that song on slow or slower to get used to the note combination?
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Madden 08, Resident Evil 4:Wii Edition, Mario Party 8, Wii Play, Wii Sports
    VC games: Mario Kart (N64), Super Mario (NES), Donkey Kong Jr. (NES), Pacman (NES)

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by waxen
    how about practicing that song on slow or slower to get used to the note combination?
    That's a good plan! Anything else?

Member #
    Friends
    6011-6618-7899-8426
    Quick question for anyone....is there a cheat code to unlock all the characters in GH3?

Member #
    Friends
    I dont think you can! Just do it on your own, cheatings for noobs, no offense!

Ads