LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Exactly, Resident Evil... How many times has Capcom remade old RE games? Hell they're porting RE2 to Wii in Japan. Capcom loves porting there RE games. Also, I could have lived without a Wii port, it's not like it made the game better. Hell alot of people say the Gamecube version is better because Wii mote makes it really easy.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkfish
    Im pretty sure R* wouldn't like it if only sixteen people bought GTAWii.

Yeah, the average age... in Japan, where this kind of stuff is waaaaay popular with Hardcore gamers? There is a big difference between American and Japanese hardcore gamers.
    Well, considering that as of the end of 2007, the Wii had sold 77% more units in the "Americas" than they had in Japan, I would have to say that the math doesn't support your response.

Then again, I guess if the average Wii owner in the US was 8, and the average age of a Wii owner in Japan was over 50, then I guess your answer makes sense. Actually, once you weight the average, the average Wii owner in Japan would have to be about 80 years old.
    Last edited by ckeegan; 03-28-2008 at 06:59 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Exactly, Resident Evil... How many times has Capcom remade old RE games? Hell they're porting RE2 to Wii in Japan. Capcom loves porting there RE games. Also, I could have lived without a Wii port, it's not like it made the game better. Hell alot of people say the Gamecube version is better because Wii mote makes it really easy.
    whoa there, trhey are making resident evil 0 not 2. also re4wii version didnt just have waggles, it also had extra content from ps2 version, making it the complete package for resident evil 4.

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    Quote Originally Posted by ckeegan
    What's funny to me is the fact that many of you still assume the Wii is owned by children. I am 29, and I easily know 15 people in their upper-20s and early-30s that own the Wii.

Back on December 16th, 2007, Nintendo actually said that the average age of Wii owners was 29 years old.
    Same here. I'm 23 and everyone I know who owns a wii is either my age or older.

Member #
    Friends
    3683-9973-7368-2749
    Because Wii remote controls are not that special to warrant a port of an old game. I have no idea why they even did a Bully port, I think they wanted to do a updated version for the 360 and decided to go ahead and do it for the Wii but with the old graphics. Just play the original... it's not like PS2 is over, they're still selling it.
    You have no idea?? Here's a hint: $$$$$

Bully's best version is the Wii's though. 360's achievements were fun to get, but here's an example where the Wii controls warranted the port. That and the above mentioned $$$$$$$$$$$

Bring on GTA. Half the wii library is PS2 ports anyway, why not make some more quick cash Rockstar, and let me play some GTA with the wiimote. I haven't played those 'stories' games, package them together and slap some motion control on there, I'd be happy.
    SSBB: Shoti-4682-8130-2485

www.theexilesclan.com

Member #
    Friends
    Don`t forget that the wii does have quite a few violent games already, such as the godfather:blackhand edition, scarface, driver: parallel lines, resident evil 4 and manhunt 2 and there are certainly gonna be more to come, but while the godfather, scarface and driver are all gta like games none of them would compare to the king of all, GTA its self on wii. I think rockstar should take note of the godfathers punching and fighting controls though, which is a great game and i advise any1 who likes gta to pick it up.

Member #
    Friends
    3567-4903-4598-3641
    I Completely Agree with You in every Way, Bring Some Violent games To the Wii, Gta on the wii would be the best thing ever!!!! And the majority of my freinds agree at the moment less than 20% of Wii games are 16+
    Last edited by mr. spark; 03-29-2008 at 06:17 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    8550-4135-2443-8680
    Easier by the fact that it's not annoying to aim?

Yes, I like having that.

I want games to challenge me from the gameplay, not the faulty controls.
    And if you call EVERY shooter on the Wii "easier" because it uses a correct control scheme, then you sir, have major issues and think light gun games are easy play.

Minions! I must summon more minions!
    Bwahahahaha! Fear the Pikmin!

Super Smash Bros Brawl:
    hop3less
    2449 4332 9181

Member #
    Friends
    3041-8420-1576-4112
    Quote Originally Posted by ckeegan
    Well, considering that as of the end of 2007, the Wii had sold 77% more units in the "Americas" than they had in Japan, I would have to say that the math doesn't support your response.

Then again, I guess if the average Wii owner in the US was 8, and the average age of a Wii owner in Japan was over 50, then I guess your answer makes sense. Actually, once you weight the average, the average Wii owner in Japan would have to be about 80 years old.
    Neither does your response. I said the average age in japan you rtard, not everywhere.
    My Face------------------------------------>

Weeeeeeeeeeeee

Add my PSN for some good shit~iDorkfish

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by RijRo
    Don`t forget that the wii does have quite a few violent games already, such as the godfather:blackhand edition, scarface, driver: parallel lines, resident evil 4 and manhunt 2 and there are certainly gonna be more to come, but while the godfather, scarface and driver are all gta like games none of them would compare to the king of all, GTA its self on wii. I think rockstar should take note of the godfathers punching and fighting controls though, which is a great game and i advise any1 who likes gta to pick it up.
    They're all either ports or just very subpar. I worry more about the lack of 3rd party dedication.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Ads