Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog
    They still plan to do RPGs with their newly aquired Monolith Studios(Xenogears).

They also have Golden Sun for an RPG franchise.

Hopefully they plan on doing a 1st party mutiplayer FPS like a Metroid Prime spinoff or something.

Obviously Kid Icarus and Animal Crossing are gonna happen. A Zelda sequel is likely. F-Zero is certain.

Nintendo also seems to be swinging some great 3rd party exlusives like Monster Hunter and Fatal Frame.
    I agree. Also just wanted to put this out there: Fatal frames is 2nd party. Also, I believe that nintendo is releasing ssbb and so close to each other because they want more people online.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by vashivihan
    lol my thoughts are exactly that of OP. this is what i said earlier.
    Nintendo wasn't foolish at all, not in the least.

Theres still so much they can do, StarFox, Pikmin, Donkey Kong etc. Theres the potential of a Red Steel 2, Animal Crossing is coming at some point W/Voice Chat I am sure, Disaster Day Of Crisis and Kid Icarus and or a new Zelda. Wii Music also has the potential of being a good game, similar to Wii Fit.

Plus not everyone will buy Mario Kart right after, and some haven't yet bought Brawl. They can still wait until the holidays to buy one of those, much like they waited a bit to buy Galaxy.

Clearly Nintendo has things shaping up nicely, and is planning on making 2008 a good year for Wii owners, much better than previous years for sure.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    2040-6433-9730-8074
    Yes i agree with cantgetawii nintendo is really shaping this year up for us and with the Wii's sales skyrocketing i would expect to see and hear lot more about some old franchises being brought back and new ones brought forward to us.

The Shard of Courage

Member #
    Friends
    Maybe even an Ice Climbers game, I mean they were in the last two Smash Bros.

Brawl is off the wall Global War's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3303-4951-8144-5736
    i just cant wait to see what the big N has in store for us at E3 this year. As in another thread, there was talk of a big "Gamers Game"
    Currently owned wii/vc games: Madden '08, Metroid 3, Wii Play, Mario Party 8, Zelda TP, Call of Duty 3, Mohh2 SMG, Sports, Cooking Mama Cook Off, GH3, SSBB, Pokemon Snap, Star Fox 64
    Wish List: Zelda OOT, Endless Ocean, a headset, Battalion Wars 2, Mario Kart, Hooked, Wireless Nunchucks, Tiger Woods, Super Paper Mario, Mercury Meltdown + more
    SSBB: 5327-0564-7797 PM 4 add
    I use Sonic

Member #
    Friends
    8244-2285-2713-6668
    They are also trying to make up for third parties. If there's real good third party support you can expect Nintendo not to release things so closely for causing competition, but there isn't now so they must make up for it. Nintendo still has a lot under their sleeves, even if they don't they're sewing new sleeves full of stuff (i.e. WiiFit idea, they might come up with something else). I think all their releases so far are good business choice.

Member #
    Friends
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    I think the big N know what they are doing but my real question is why mario kart so close to brawl i mean i wont be done with brawl (as in beat 100% not done playing) for another few months and it would have held me over till mid summer or early fall. But with games like Animal Crossing in the works i know they will keep churning out good games to keep me playing.

Member #
    Friends
    Actually it's better if they used up all there game franchises. Then we get new stuff! It also doesn't take as long to make these games due to the new tools you can use.

Brawl is off the wall Global War's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3303-4951-8144-5736
    totally agree /\ belmont always love new ideas
    Currently owned wii/vc games: Madden '08, Metroid 3, Wii Play, Mario Party 8, Zelda TP, Call of Duty 3, Mohh2 SMG, Sports, Cooking Mama Cook Off, GH3, SSBB, Pokemon Snap, Star Fox 64
    Wish List: Zelda OOT, Endless Ocean, a headset, Battalion Wars 2, Mario Kart, Hooked, Wireless Nunchucks, Tiger Woods, Super Paper Mario, Mercury Meltdown + more
    SSBB: 5327-0564-7797 PM 4 add
    I use Sonic

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    Nintendo wasn't foolish at all, not in the least.

Theres still so much they can do, StarFox, Pikmin, Donkey Kong etc. Theres the potential of a Red Steel 2, Animal Crossing is coming at some point W/Voice Chat I am sure, Disaster Day Of Crisis and Kid Icarus and or a new Zelda. Wii Music also has the potential of being a good game, similar to Wii Fit.

Plus not everyone will buy Mario Kart right after, and some haven't yet bought Brawl. They can still wait until the holidays to buy one of those, much like they waited a bit to buy Galaxy.

Clearly Nintendo has things shaping up nicely, and is planning on making 2008 a good year for Wii owners, much better than previous years for sure.
    ah but if u look at the last sentance from the quoted text in post, it would make sense.

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Ads