LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21
    WiiChat Member jondeak's Avatar
    Member #
    54610
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    49
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Bring Em on !!!! I hope Nintendo Brings all their Classic Titles back(over and over and over) !! Super mario Bros is like eating fried chicken.....You never get sick of it... Even today, almost 20 years later Im still playing super mario 3. I may have never beaten it !!! lol.. but im still playing it !!!

  2. #22
    The Good Doctor Robotnik's Avatar
    Member #
    32089
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    141
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    save your clouds and p-wings my friend...key to beating it.
    I am the Eggman. They are the Eggmen.

  3. #23
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    34
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by vashivihan
    ah but if u look at the last sentance from the quoted text in post, it would make sense.
    It doesn't really make sense though.

    Some people are either buying Brawl or Mario Kart, or getting both. Some will buy one now and the other later, so it doesn't matter if they did have Kart just after Brawl.

    Especially when they are planning on having a strong Q3/Q4, having Mario Kart after Brawl is a good idea. Having it released after a good game, and before something else is a lot better for them then having Mario Kart released with a bunch of titles in the same month or time period. They planned their releases out pretty well I say.

    CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner


    'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'


    Retired Moderator-[PM]


    Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

  4. #24
    Let There Be Rock vashivihan's Avatar
    Member #
    36290
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,739
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    It doesn't really make sense though.

    Some people are either buying Brawl or Mario Kart, or getting both. Some will buy one now and the other later, so it doesn't matter if they did have Kart just after Brawl.

    Especially when they are planning on having a strong Q3/Q4, having Mario Kart after Brawl is a good idea. Having it released after a good game, and before something else is a lot better for them then having Mario Kart released with a bunch of titles in the same month or time period. They planned their releases out pretty well I say.
    lol not the quote in the that one but the sentabce in the first ever quote i osted on this thread.



    Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

  5. #25
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    34
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by vashivihan
    lol not the quote in the that one but the sentabce in the first ever quote i osted on this thread.
    I know, I read it the first time and the second time. And the last line doesn't make sense hence why I said this:

    Especially when they are planning on having a strong Q3/Q4, having Mario Kart after Brawl is a good idea. Having it released after a good game, and before something else is a lot better for them then having Mario Kart released with a bunch of titles in the same month or time period. They planned their releases out pretty well I say.
    Having Kart out in April is better than having it mixed in with other games in November/December. Yes it came out after Brawl, but its better than coming out within the same time as all the other games. Thats why it doesn't make sense for them to release Mario Kart in the holidays.

    CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner


    'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'


    Retired Moderator-[PM]


    Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

  6. #26
    Let There Be Rock vashivihan's Avatar
    Member #
    36290
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,739
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    I know, I read it the first time and the second time. And the last line doesn't make sense hence why I said this:



    Having Kart out in April is better than having it mixed in with other games in November/December. Yes it came out after Brawl, but its better than coming out within the same time as all the other games. Thats why it doesn't make sense for them to release Mario Kart in the holidays.
    i said that it would even out if nintendo releases somethinf killer during Q3/4



    Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

  7. #27
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    34
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by vashivihan
    i said that it would even out if nintendo releases somethinf killer during Q3/4
    What you said was they made a mistake when they released Mario Kart after Brawl, and that they should have released it later on in the year. How would that be anymore spread out than cramming it in with other titles later this year.

    Personally I feel that a month (nearly two as its released late April) is plenty of time after Brawl for me to enjoy Kart and for others to enjoy it as well. Spring we had Brawl and Mario Kart, Summer is Wii Fit and Winter will be what Nintendo is planning to bring out later this year. Sounds spread out to me, and thats what I was arguing. It wouldn't be anymore even if Kart was released later on, it would be less.

    CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner


    'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'


    Retired Moderator-[PM]


    Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

  8. #28
    Let There Be Rock vashivihan's Avatar
    Member #
    36290
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,739
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    What you said was they made a mistake when they released Mario Kart after Brawl, and that they should have released it later on in the year. How would that be anymore spread out than cramming it in with other titles later this year.

    Personally I feel that a month (nearly two as its released late April) is plenty of time after Brawl for me to enjoy Kart and for others to enjoy it as well. Spring we had Brawl and Mario Kart, Summer is Wii Fit and Winter will be what Nintendo is planning to bring out later this year. Sounds spread out to me, and thats what I was arguing. It wouldn't be anymore even if Kart was released later on, it would be less.
    well i think its not good to release two of the best title within same time period. they could have release brawl in jan if it wasnt for delays. then in april mario kart, wii fit in summer and kid icarus/zelda/whatever in fall and holidays



    Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

  9. #29
    The Good Doctor Robotnik's Avatar
    Member #
    32089
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    141
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Yeah i agree with Vash, and cantgetawii your argument proves only itself, because your limiting mario kart wii's possible releases to Christmas time or now, I think the ideal time would June or July, middle of summer when the game rush is a little slower, people are getting tired of SSBB, kids are out of school and can be in more social settings (great for Mario Kart), that'd be what I'd do. Just cause Nintendo has made some great moves, doesn't mean all their moves are great, they've had many a folley.
    I am the Eggman. They are the Eggmen.

  10. #30
    Let There Be Rock vashivihan's Avatar
    Member #
    36290
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,739
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by Robotnik
    Yeah i agree with Vash, and cantgetawii your argument proves only itself, because your limiting mario kart wii's possible releases to Christmas time or now, I think the ideal time would June or July, middle of summer when the game rush is a little slower, people are getting tired of SSBB, kids are out of school and can be in more social settings (great for Mario Kart), that'd be what I'd do. Just cause Nintendo has made some great moves, doesn't mean all their moves are great, they've had many a folley.
    yeah and its nor like we have xbox where there are decent fps, racing games every week or two. sure wiis 3rd party is getting better now but still we need to conserve.



    Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts