LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3208-1490-5495-5400

Zelda's Crossbow Training ??

Is this game any good? What kind of game is it? I always see it in the stores when I'm out looking in the gaming section.. and it's fairly cheap. So I've been wondering what it's like.. might pick it up.
    Wii Games: WiiSports, Guitar Hero III, Kawasaki Quad Bikes, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Brothers Brawl.
    VC Games: Super Mario Bros. 1-2-3, DKC 1-2-3, LOZ: Link to the Past, Super Mario World.
    Gamecube Games: Spyro - Enter the Dragonfly.
    Wii Accessories: 2 Wiimotes, 2 Nunchuks, 2 Classic Controllers, 2 Gamecube Controllers.

Guitar Hero III Friend Code .. 124676066402
    Super Smash Brothers Brawl Friend Code .. 468284465595
    -- PM me if you add me, so I can add you back !! --

OO7
    Member #
    Friends
    it was fun.. but it didnt take very long to finish.
    i still say buy it because its fun and not very expensive

Need a signature made? PM me

-[Join the Master Chief/Samus Fan Club]-

Member #
    Friends
    2040-6433-9730-8074
    its a game that comes with the Wii Zapper it is a game you will complete once and not really play again it is priced in the uk around 20 quid and comes with the zapper.
    In my opinion it is fun to play but bores very easy but i do reccomend you get it with the zapper.

The Shard of Courage

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    I would say if you want the zapper its worth getting it. If you just want the game its not worth it. I don't have it, but have been debating whether to get it for a while. Haven't been able to convince myself to get it yet. If I ever find umbrella chronicles for like $20 then I might invest in a zapper.

Srch Hoogasian56 on utube hoogasian5's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4743-1996-5960-8815
    ZAPPER SUCKS
    Third party controllers are better like the handgun one

Made By manred
    SSBB CODE-5370-0070-4301 IF YOU ADDD ME PM ME
    I MAIN AS-Wolf,Sonic,Ike and Toon Link
    This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Member #
    Friends
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorp
    I would say if you want the zapper its worth getting it. If you just want the game its not worth it. I don't have it, but have been debating whether to get it for a while. Haven't been able to convince myself to get it yet. If I ever find umbrella chronicles for like $20 then I might invest in a zapper.
    how can you say the game is not worth the $20 bucks if you have not played it before???

I have played it and while the zapper is not my favorite its still fun to use and the zelda game that comes with it and is very interesting if you like to challenge yourself and see if you can do better than the last time you played. But if you just play through a game until you get to the end and you are done with it then i say if you have an extra $20 then get it but if you dont then just play a friends or something

Member #
    Friends
    3208-1490-5495-5400
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont
    how can you say the game is not worth the $20 bucks if you have not played it before???

I have played it and while the zapper is not my favorite its still fun to use and the zelda game that comes with it and is very interesting if you like to challenge yourself and see if you can do better than the last time you played. But if you just play through a game until you get to the end and you are done with it then i say if you have an extra $20 then get it but if you dont then just play a friends or something

I'm always up for the challenge. I don't just play them to finish it.. I always wanna do better than the time before. I'll probably pick this up next week.
    Wii Games: WiiSports, Guitar Hero III, Kawasaki Quad Bikes, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Brothers Brawl.
    VC Games: Super Mario Bros. 1-2-3, DKC 1-2-3, LOZ: Link to the Past, Super Mario World.
    Gamecube Games: Spyro - Enter the Dragonfly.
    Wii Accessories: 2 Wiimotes, 2 Nunchuks, 2 Classic Controllers, 2 Gamecube Controllers.

Guitar Hero III Friend Code .. 124676066402
    Super Smash Brothers Brawl Friend Code .. 468284465595
    -- PM me if you add me, so I can add you back !! --

Ads