LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Well, get the 360 first. Don't miss the first party Nintendo though. Not like an adult can't have fun with are #1 face of video games plumber pal.

The AI in most 3rd party Wii FPS games suck.
    Last edited by Monsteroids; 03-27-2008 at 11:57 PM.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteroids
    Well, get the 360 first. Don't miss the first party Nintendo though. Not like an adult can't have fun with are #1 face of video games plumber pal.

The AI in most 3rd party Wii FPS games suck.
    I agree

360 first because I can tell it would be your style, but if your a gamer, then it would be a good idea to get a Wii in the future because Nintendo's first party games are still good even for adults. Sadly there's only a few because Nintendo isn't some kind of godlike game developing machine.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    The guy is asking whether a 360 or a Wii would be better for adult games.
    Actually, no. Read his post. He asked one, and only one, question:

Am I missing out on some "older" oriented games [for the Wii]?
    He is, and I listed them.

Are you totally unable to discuss something without insulting anyone who disagrees with you? Do you think it adds credibility to your argument, or somehow makes you seem "cool"? You calling me an "idiot" is uncalled for, unnecessary, and out of line. Especially since I was only answering the actual question the original poster asked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    I can see he said that, I saw it the first time I read his post. But one of the first things he said was he's trying to decide between a 360 and Wii. Then he said the type of games he said, so why even bother when you know the Wii doesn't have those types of games. You could hold the amount of adult orientated games for the Wii in one hand.
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

VJH
    Member #
    Friends
    I see what T3kNi9e is saying, I mean yeah this is a "Wii forum" and I love my Wii but I'm not going to push it on someone and end up screwing them over because that's what will happen if someone buys a Wii for adult games - they'll get screwed. So I would say to this guy GET A 360 and then if you have the money and you like Nintendo first-party games, get a Wii too.

Member #
    Friends
    why bother with a 360 if you have the pc? most games people want for 360 eventually come out on the pc anyways.

Member #
    Friends
    3823-2392-5723-9324
    coming from someone with both systems, i got to say both are pretty solid systems but i agree most games are catered to the younger crowd for wii. But there are a few games to look forward to, like Madworld and games like resident evil 4 were bomb.

anyone else looking forward to madworld?

Member #
    Friends
    Im thinking of getting a Wii again, my friends have just discovered it and they like it alot. So when your friends have it, it makes you want it too so you can play with them. Plus The Conduit is looking really good and I wouldn't mind playing cod:waw on it.

and yea madworld looks cool

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Conduit and MadWorld are looking like great early third party games in 2009.

Its nice having a Wii and 360.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Well I have all three now. I just HAD to get LBP. I picked up MGS:4 and that was pretty damned sweet! I still stand that the 360 suits the author's taste. The PS3 is for a slightly different demographic than the 360. The fanbase overlaps(as do the games :P), but it is a different experience. The 360 seems to carry more of what people may define as "hardcore" IMHO, this guy likes that, not to mention you won't find Miss Mordio on your PS3 anytime soon.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Ads