LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

US Wii Fit Working On Modded Jap Wii

Hi,

I have a dilema as I want Wii Fit but don't want to pay the ludicrious price here in UK. I am going to America in the Summer and was wondering whether the Wii Fit board would work on my system. I am not worried to much about the game working as I can get that here myself. But will the board work??? I thought that as it is a wireless thing it will act just like a remote and will hook up to any system. But will a Balance Board work with different copies of the Wii Fit Game or will it be locked somehow to one???

Thanks

Member #
    Friends
    2507-5215-4257-2732
    I'm going to take a guess and say it should work. I don't see why it wouldn't especially if any controller will work on any system from any region. I don't think Nintendo would waste time/money making separate boards for each region unless they have to. Also maybe the UK will be getting a revised version of the board when the game is released there.
    GHIII FC = 3222 3742 0332

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks... That was what I thought it is just that I heard rumors about America getting a different board which will take more weight for Americans

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by navroze1
    Thanks... That was what I thought it is just that I heard rumors about America getting a different board which will take more weight for Americans
    I think that was a joke... I hope it was a joke...
    SSBB FC: 1547-4946-7686
    A response to "Wii - DVD Compatible?"
    "I put a PS3 disc in it and the Wii wouldn't read it. WTF is this world coming to? If I buy a video game console, it better take and kind of media I want. Even if I were to dust off some of my vinyl LPs, the bastard better work."

Member #
    Friends
    No jokes seriously i read somewhere that the American board had 300% more steel reinforced plastic.

This is because America is the country of suuuuing lol.

Why are they now always Caution Hot signs on Coffee Cups, because some American sued like MacDonalds because he didnt realise that his fresh hot coffee was hot and he burnt himself...

NO JOKES!!!

Ads