LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: monkeyball

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

monkeyball

hey guys,liking this game but the slightest movement in ur arm ur monkey flys off the cliff so be careful lol. but i have a question, i finished all 8 games in the first world, now on number 2 and at the end trying to beat this guy who throws out rockets at u. now ive jumped on them and they turn around n sometimes hit the bad guy,but how many times do u gotta do this?i realise once u hit him his life bar goes down but ive tried so many times n i keep fallin off the platform cuz i was either to close to the edge n jump on rocket n fly off or my monkey runs up the middle red n green platform n slides down n falls off the cliff again. its tickin me off lol. fall off over n over n over again!: any luck with u guys?anyone beat the game yet lol. i been swearing so much at this game so far lol and only on the 2nd word,beatin the guy then onto the 3rd world or level whatever its called...

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    ok this can be removed if u want. i finished it. holy crap my palms r sweating lol dunno how many times i swore at the tv haha not like that helps any. the last life of the bad guy when i shot the rockets back at him my money jumped on the ledge of the cliff and i jumped up cuz i was like "CRAP CRAP" lol n he landed back on the ledge about to fall again off the cliff but i made it. woohoo! lol.

the guy below- HES BACK!! Wiitime's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1405-1695-6567-5492
    I have been curious about this game? How is it? How are the mini games? Is it as good as ign and gamespot say??? Is it fun and r the controllers fun with it and the motion sensor? Hows the system? I am getting mine tomorrow!

Member #
    Friends
    hey well this was the first game i rented. and its just me playing right now. so i was playing the Main game.when u play that its 1 player and u gotta go thru a bunch of worlds. each world theres like 8 levels then a bad guy at the end. its pretty fun but i been gettin frusterated n swearin alot lol cuz u use the remote to steer ur monkey in the direction u wanna go and if u roll him too fast u fly off the cliff or the birds blow u off the cliffs lol and theres some levels where i was rollin fast down the paths and then theres a huge hole that i fell thru,but its a bridge that slowly goes back to connect ya, its fun, just if u get it becareful. as i said u move ur arm too fast ur monkey falls off n goes bye bye lol. try it out though. havent played the games yet though

Member #
    Friends
    6669-5605-4028-6511
    thats pretty much cemented monkeyball as one of my first 2 titles with zelda (monkey ball will replace red steel). I love games where you get really fustrated with, and you turn off your console in disgust, go down stairs and grab a drink to cool down, but you cant stop thinking about the game, so you go back upstairs to try and complete it. the reward of finishing a game like this top class.

Ads