LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Well, I have to be honest guys. I got it on Friday .. and I am taking it back tomorrow ...

I dislike the movement on the game .. especially in relation to your opponent. It doesn't even rotate around him and dislocks. Combat is cool, but you're only pressing the A button! I thought cool movements with the Wiimote would have made it a more distinctive feature ... The jobs I'm already bored of and I've only been playing it a few moments, the graphics on some of the buildings are awful and it's generally quite boring. There's no variety in creation of perhaps .. weapons? Levelling up?

It's just a hack and slash game .. with jobs. TOTAL waste of 40.

Prefer to get Sega Superstars :P

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah I agree with the above poster the game is lacking in long lasting appeal and becomes stale very quickly. The battle system is awful and like the above poster said you basically are just hitting the A button over and over again

The gameworld is also very dull and lacking in freshness and creativity

Member #
    Friends
    I went to get it today but it was sold out
    My Wii Games...

Member #
    Friends
    I would rent it! seriously don't be a fool like me and purchase it it'll last you a day or two and then your get bored of it I have only got to rank 5th and already I really cannot be arsed to play this game due to it being so samey

Member #
    Friends
    8294-6630-1949-8016
    If you want to get the real ending, make sure to buy all the Beam Swords off of Naomi.

Spoiler Alert!

Brawl FC: 2707-1283-4208
    If you're online frequently, send me a PM that you added me.

Member #
    Friends
    Where would be the best place to rent it?

I never rent things lol.
    My Wii Games...

I dared to google google. BirdMasterLv100's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8637-2588-3697-8235
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkaline
    Where would be the best place to rent it?

I never rent things lol.
    I would say blockbuster or get a subscription to gamefly.

Leader of [The Enders] Let me know if you want to join & i'll probably let you
    Thanks to h2ojames93 for this amazing sig

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by ally_uk
    Yeah I agree with the above poster the game is lacking in long lasting appeal and becomes stale very quickly. The battle system is awful and like the above poster said you basically are just hitting the A button over and over again

The gameworld is also very dull and lacking in freshness and creativity
    Well thats personal opinion and I have said this several times to you before. Your not just pressing A, you do swing to finish off opponents and its a lot better than swinging the remote all the time. Suda saw that problem and implemented a great control and battle scheme (IMO) and had a nice art direction for the game, that of which some people can not appreciate.

People complain about there not being enough fresh items and good games, and they write off No More Heroes right away as being bad? C'mon now that ain't right.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    2808-0927-1557-0457
    Yea I didn't think the game was the best I had ever played, but the what kept me playing was the creative characters, but the battlescheme also helped to keep me into the game also. It was fun fighting regular enimies with the controls they had set up...and bosses were even funner to try and igure out how to defeat them. I'd allways try those mission where you can only get hit once...I only won one of those...they were damn hard becuase as soon as I'd finish off someone and did the finishing move, someone else had allready hit me...a bit unfair but I guess I needed practice.

Brawl Friend Code
    2406-4799-0198
    If you add me make sure you PM me so we can play

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    Well thats personal opinion and I have said this several times to you before. Your not just pressing A, you do swing to finish off opponents and its a lot better than swinging the remote all the time. Suda saw that problem and implemented a great control and battle scheme (IMO) and had a nice art direction for the game, that of which some people can not appreciate.

People complain about there not being enough fresh items and good games, and they write off No More Heroes right away as being bad? C'mon now that ain't right.
    I do agree with some aspects of the combat, as it was the good thing about the game. Regardless of pressing 'A' repeatedly, the combat looks awesome and very smooth, and then to finish them off it's pretty cool too ... very quick paced and realistic.

Ads