LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Its more of becoming a better gamer really (at least for me), most games I play now have challenges but are not overly tough. Back in the N64 days I had trouble with Super Mario 64, and Ocarina Of Time. Download them now via Virtual Console and well they are really quite easy.

I do agree though to a certain extent that some games are made easier, but they are not too easy. The new feel of games is due to the new audience of gamers like already pointed out.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Where is your savior now? Lost Savior's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Just remember the NES days. Little to no save feature whatsoever. Meaning, once that game goes in, that was your only chance to beat it (after blowing into the cart and hitting the system with your knee to solve the blinking problems).

I recently beat Final Fantasy 12 and the thing I hated the most about it is when you were exploring a place that might be hard to get out of. When you save it, it would say "It might not be easy to get out of this place, it is recommended that you save this game on a different file" or something along those lines. Give us the opportunity to explore instead of giving us that stupid comment! If we mess up, then it's our own faults. Don't tell us how to play the game in the game!
    Wii Games:Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Mario Party 8, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Manhunt 2, and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga.

Member #
    Friends
    thats why they have harder modes.(except loztp)
    i mean ssbb has intense.
    mp3 has hyper
    radiant dawn has(forgot the name of it)
    and smg has all those HARD challenges( beat mole with only 1/3 of life, which means you cant get hit ONCE or you`ll die.

what nintys trying to do is make it fun for noobs and make it challenging and bring back memories for veterans. Sooo...,i REALLY don`t see an issue.

thanks for the sig Manred
    ssbb name:kyle
    ssbb fc: 4983-4636-8511-pm me if you add me
    Join the Master Chief/Samus Fan Club.pm me
    JOINTHE WALUIGI FAN CLUB! 52 Members and STILL GROWING!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by kayaker067
    OR is it that youall are just becoming better gamers?
    See I don't think so, like I said, I downloaded SMB3 for NES on the virtual console and it is solidly more difficult than SMG or MOH H2, I am still working on SMG but only because I play it for 2-3 days for a half hour at a time and get two stars and then play something else so it is taking me a while, but I figure I average about 10 - 15 minutes per star and really often I don't lose a single life though an entire level and it is a new level, then there is the fact that I once had 68 lives saved up in SMG and I have heard of people having over 100, my bet is that there isn't a person on the planet who ever had over 100 lives in SMB3 for NES.
    Being really good at video games is not a real accomplishment in life.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by lattes
    See I don't think so, like I said, I downloaded SMB3 for NES on the virtual console and it is solidly more difficult than SMG or MOH H2, I am still working on SMG but only because I play it for 2-3 days for a half hour at a time and get two stars and then play something else so it is taking me a while, but I figure I average about 10 - 15 minutes per star and really often I don't lose a single life though an entire level and it is a new level, then there is the fact that I once had 68 lives saved up in SMG and I have heard of people having over 100, my bet is that there isn't a person on the planet who ever had over 100 lives in SMB3 for NES.

ive had over 100 lives on smb3. maybe its just me but i like to ACTUALLY get my moneys worth and take games slow.
    p.s its really good to do it when youve bought over 500 dollars eirth of games.-yeah i did it when i got my wii.(japanese wii)
    i mean wat LOSER waits inline for a midnight launch?
    p.s i have an english one too.

p.s(yes AGAIN) if you save up your money, you dont have to worry about bs like this. thats wat harder modes are for.

thanks for the sig Manred
    ssbb name:kyle
    ssbb fc: 4983-4636-8511-pm me if you add me
    Join the Master Chief/Samus Fan Club.pm me
    JOINTHE WALUIGI FAN CLUB! 52 Members and STILL GROWING!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by KHgamer
    i mean wat LOSER waits inline for a midnight launch?
    Next time around I am going to hire a bunch of people to wait in line for midnight launches of all three systems (if all three make it to the next generation) and sell the bloody things on eBay. Even if you pay people $100 a pop to line up to get the consoles do that with 20 people and you can pocket an extra $300 after the system cost and paying the person to wait in line. On 20 systems that is a pretty decent day.

And yes, I do have enough money to pay for 20 people to wait in line and pay for the systems.
    Being really good at video games is not a real accomplishment in life.

Member #
    Friends
    I beat Metroid Prime 3 on Intermmediate 100%, And I had troubles with MP2 on Easy! And Ill try and shoot for Hypermode 100%, and scan all the lores, creatures and stuff to.

I guess Im better at motion then buttons...
    Owned Games: Brawl, MX vs. ATV, MoHH2, Wii Sports, MP3: Corruption, NFS Prostreet.

VC/Channels: Kirby's Adventure, Mario Bros. 3, Mario Bros. 2, Internet Channel.

Gear: Zapper, Charge Station, Carrier bag, 20" EDTV/ Wireless Sensor bar to come.

Member #
    Friends
    games do seem easier
    Check out my youtube videos. Click Here

Currently playing: SSBB

^^ I did not Completly do this sig, I just added some stuff

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by thas
    Its not just nintendo that does this, its the whole industry. If you can beat a game fast, you will move on to the next game. This means more sales. Even for a game of this generation, SMG is easy.

You're exactly right dude. The industry is making easier games. A lot of N64 games are great because they're way harder.
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Madden 07, Super Paper Mario, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy, and Super Smash Bros Brawl,

Gamecube Games: Starfox Assault, Super Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime, The Hobbit, and Animal Crossing.

VC Games: Super Mario 64, Star Fox 64, and Mario Kart 64.

Wanted Games, Mario Kart Wii, Animal Crossing Wii, LoZ TP, Bully, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Starwars The Forch Unleashed, Lego Starwars, Guitar Hero 3, OoT, and Donkey Kong Jungle 2.

Ads