LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

pes 2008 server problems?

ill make this short and easy as possible, btw we are using uk/europe version. me and a friend bought pes friday, played two matches worked fine no lag. tried sat connected fine but once game started unplayable lag, tried 10 tyms but same. tried to play random, searched 4 ppl with good connections- no players availble, players with decent connections-no players, ppl with bad connections- ppl but every game was unplayable lag. me and my friend are 100% sure its not our connections as every other game online runs flawless and we both have v.good connections. is their a prob with servers and is eny1 else havin this prob? thankz

Member #
    Friends
    i bought the game today, and i had trouble connecting, but i only tried once. This happens with EVERY online game for the first week or so, until they fix it.

Mario strikers, same.
    Medal of honor, same.
    Fifa, same.

basically, dont worry. i think its the servers and they always sort them out asap. So relax and enjoy they game while they fix the servers, coz this game is amazing.
    MOH:H2 = Killer12345
    Add me .
    www.theplanetx.com

Member #
    Friends
    I brought PES2008 today and had no problems with the server. Played 2 games online and all were ok.

Member #
    Friends
    5820-3895-0352-0420
    Servers can get a tiny bit overloaded, I guess, but here in North America, I haven't had any problems at all. Maybe you should just wait a bit and see what it's like later.
    SSBB FC: 3050-7266-1269 - Add me. Msg me with your code if you do My nickname is AWZ!
    PES 2009 FC: 1548-0990-5835

Ads