LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Twin Outposts - where do I find and free the explorer? My notes say there is one here but I can't enter either of the huts which is where I am guessing the explorer is.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by nene33 View Post
    Twin Outposts - where do I find and free the explorer? My notes say there is one here but I can't enter either of the huts which is where I am guessing the explorer is.
    He's in the hut on the right side of the Burning Outpost (right side as you come up the ladder from the underwater passage). You need TNT to get him. While you can jump up there and bash the door open without it, you won't be able to rescue him without TNT because those Natives lobbing bombs at you will kill you unless you can use TNT to kill them before going up to the hut.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by 1995hoo View Post
    He's in the hut on the right side of the Burning Outpost (right side as you come up the ladder from the underwater passage). You need TNT to get him. While you can jump up there and bash the door open without it, you won't be able to rescue him without TNT because those Natives lobbing bombs at you will kill you unless you can use TNT to kill them before going up to the hut.
    That's exactly what I thought. However, I killed the natives with TNT and tried to jump up and bash the door open and tried to use TNT to blow open the door but can't get the door to open. Weird. Any ideas?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by nene33 View Post
    That's exactly what I thought. However, I killed the natives with TNT and tried to jump up and bash the door open and tried to use TNT to blow open the door but can't get the door to open. Weird. Any ideas?
    I've done both ways: Rising Strike up to the platform and then kick in the door, or blow up the door with TNT and then Rising Strike up there to go inside. Don't know of any other way to do it.

Member #
    Friends

Help!!!

Can anyone help me get out of the flooded courtyard??? I am in chapt 15 trying to go

Flooded Courtyard > Jungle Trail > Mama-Oullo Tower

I cannot, for the life of me, get out of the Flooded Courtyard...What am I missing?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by junglejosh View Post
    Can anyone help me get out of the flooded courtyard??? I am in chapt 15 trying to go

Flooded Courtyard > Jungle Trail > Mama-Oullo Tower

I cannot, for the life of me, get out of the Flooded Courtyard...What am I missing?
    You need to go back over to where you got the Heroic Dash the first time you visited the Flooded Courtyard. Then do another Heroic Dash over towards the wall where you first entered this level and then a Rising Strike up onto the wall (you have to do the Rising Strike as you do the Heroic Dash).

It sounds like you're at the point where you got the Gas Mask and it's sending you up into the mountains. Another way to get to the Mama-Oullo Tower is to go back to the Renegade Fort and then go to the area at the far left behind the mud crocodiles. From there you can go into the Flooded Cave and swim through to Bittenbinder's Camp, then go Statues of Ayar-->Great Tree-->Altar of Huitaca-->Battered Bridge-->Mama-Oullo Tower.

BTW, if you don't have them yet, buy either the Smash Strike or the Breakdance Strike from the next Shaman you find (there is one in Cavern Lake, which is where you're headed). Both are very useful in the upcoming levels.

Member #
    Friends

balls in trees in pitfall

What are the white balls in the tops of trees in the butterfly area? You can knock them down with slingshot and kick them when they fall. But they disappear shortly after falling.

Member #
    Friends
    http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelin...3180&rid=67661 If you go to this link this is the walkthrough.... Hope that helps you .. I haven't played in awhile. good luck

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by firecrakr View Post
    What are the white balls in the tops of trees in the butterfly area? You can knock them down with slingshot and kick them when they fall. But they disappear shortly after falling.
    Can't say I'm sure what that might be; could you perhaps mean those monkeys who swing down on vines and then swing back up again?

Member #
    Friends

help me

can anyone tell me what to do i was turned into a monkey and henery just runs around and then into a cave help would be nice

Ads