LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Ok , I'm at copacanti lake have hit the 3 buttons and raised the stairs, pulled the lever and pushed the 4th button 3 bit moved adn reveiled sparkling things, but the door to the mountain run still isn't open, what have I missed

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ReNcE View Post
    Ok , I'm at copacanti lake have hit the 3 buttons and raised the stairs, pulled the lever and pushed the 4th button 3 bit moved adn reveiled sparkling things, but the door to the mountain run still isn't open, what have I missed
    You have to break the sparkling things to open the door.

Member #
    Friends

Help in heart of the jungle

Are there any tricks to killing the tiger. I keep get killed over and over and over....you get the picture.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Boonkie View Post
    Are there any tricks to killing the tiger. I keep get killed over and over and over....you get the picture.
    You mean at the very beginning of the game? Or later?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by 1995hoo View Post
    Later....98% done with the game.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by 1995hoo View Post
    Later....98% done with the game.
    I found that the key is to hit him from the side and then jump out of the way so he can't hit you head-on.

Member #
    Friends
    Hi we are back the old foks still enjoy Pitfall Harry found Idols on the most amazing spots. But we are stuck. Been in to the Spinja Lair and Snt Clair guys throw us with TNT and there is no way to get on to the ledge to get to them after we got to the ledge on the raft. Went back. We still did not do the sledge run cnnot get into cocapani dont know how to get there as I seem to believe that there is were we will get to the sledge ride and the TNT Finally. Coud someone please help her thanks a million until later

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by eagerbeave View Post
    Hi we are back the old foks still enjoy Pitfall Harry found Idols on the most amazing spots. But we are stuck. Been in to the Spinja Lair and Snt Clair guys throw us with TNT and there is no way to get on to the ledge to get to them after we got to the ledge on the raft. Went back. We still did not do the sledge run cnnot get into cocapani dont know how to get there as I seem to believe that there is were we will get to the sledge ride and the TNT Finally. Coud someone please help her thanks a million until later
    I find your post barely comprehensible due to the poor spelling and grammar, but I THINK what you are asking is how to get through the Spinja Lair. It's been a while since I've played the game, but I'm pretty sure this is the answer:

Spoiler Alert!

You can figure out the rest once you get there!

Member #
    Friends

Crystal Cavern Battle

I am really having a hard time battling all these guys that pop out. I get to the place where there are 5 of them, but their TNT blows me up before I can get the last of them. What is the best strategy to use for this? I've tried the breakdance, smash strike and even the shield but I can't seem to beat them all.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by katrat View Post
    I am really having a hard time battling all these guys that pop out. I get to the place where there are 5 of them, but their TNT blows me up before I can get the last of them. What is the best strategy to use for this? I've tried the breakdance, smash strike and even the shield but I can't seem to beat them all.
    Remember that you can use your Heroic Dash, Heroic Dive, roll, etc. The Heroic Dash is very helpful there. I wouldn't bother with the Smash Strike or the Shield because they both slow you down so much (especially the Shield). Once you kill all the goons, use your Heroic Dash to run over to below the ledge.

Note that you can also use your Canteen to restore your health if you have time to do so and if you forgot to use the Healing Spring before entering the fight area. I'd recommend hiding behind some crates before doing this lest St. Claire's TNT hit you, of course.

Even if you lose the fight, make sure you pay attention to where those guys appear. That is, you lose the fight against the five of them and you get killed. The next time you get to the fight against five of them, they will appear in exactly the same places.....one of them will be directly next to you and you should clobber him instantly as soon as you can move.

On the whole I thought this wasn't a terribly difficult fight and that there are other parts of the game that are way more frustrating (the Renegade Fort being #1 on that list, but if you made it to the caverns you've already gotten through there).

Incidentally, there is a Shaman in this area that requires TNT. When you come back later to get him, you will not have to re-fight this battle.

Ads