LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Okay stumped again! I have been doing well, I have everything except the tnt and pick axes. Now I am stuck at the abandoned cavern. There are like 4 ladders going down then at the bottom a hole that does nothing that I can figure out. Also at the 2nd ladder there is healing water and I can see things across from there but can figure no way out of here, it looks like netted boxes moving in the air but I haven't been able to grab or do anything with them. Any suggestions on what I am missing. Thanks !!

Member #
    Friends
    okay never mind i see the way. now i am at the scorpion temple and am trying to get my body back, kinda tricky.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by amy1016 View Post
    Okay stumped again! I have been doing well, I have everything except the tnt and pick axes. Now I am stuck at the abandoned cavern. There are like 4 ladders going down then at the bottom a hole that does nothing that I can figure out. ....
    At one point in the Abandoned Cavern there is a hole in the middle of what looks like quicksand. You need to go down that hole at some point to see what's there.

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks, I actually went in the quicksand today, I knew right away where I would come out. Any suggestions how to get out of here, is it the broken ladder I keep trying but can't reach it. I have done everything in this area I need to, I think, I got my pick axes and the explorer and a couple idols not the one above the eyeball room though. Thanks for all your help!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by amy1016 View Post
    Thanks, I actually went in the quicksand today, I knew right away where I would come out. Any suggestions how to get out of here, is it the broken ladder I keep trying but can't reach it. I have done everything in this area I need to, I think, I got my pick axes and the explorer and a couple idols not the one above the eyeball room though. Thanks for all your help!!
    You're going back through the Abandoned Cavern, I take it? To get out of the Abandoned Cavern,
    Spoiler Alert!

The Abandoned Cavern is a good example of a rule of thumb I follow with this game: Almost everything is there for a reason and will be useful to you at some point.

(If you are serious about collecting all the Idols and visiting all the Shamans, you'll be back here later after you have TNT.)
    Last edited by 1995hoo; 02-07-2009 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Re-read original post and my first paragraph was stupid in light of it!

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks for your help!! I am now a penguin, and have a headache.

Member #
    Friends
    I feel your pain, Amy. It took me a while to conquer evil Harry, when I was penguin. Just remember to hit him straight on or he'll keep going off to the side. I kept clipping him with my wing and then he'd be far enough away from me I couldn't hit him before he ran back to the sculpture. But hitting him straight on is what worked for me. Good luck!

Member #
    Friends
    At the Penguin Temple, on the third round it helps to let "Harry" climb a good deal higher up the pillar before knocking him off. This is because the floor area gets bigger. On the rounds when he does the pickaxe spin, let him get dizzy, then hit him.

Member #
    Friends
    Help! I am stumpped. I have made it past the Penguin Den but was not able to go much further. I don't have the raft, TNT or ice ax. I have gone all the way back to the crash site. What am I missing? I also have heroic dash, heroic dive & smash strike.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian95 View Post
    Help! I am stumpped. I have made it past the Penguin Den but was not able to go much further. I don't have the raft, TNT or ice ax. I have gone all the way back to the crash site. What am I missing? I also have heroic dash, heroic dive & smash strike.
    Based on your description, this would have been the first time you went through the Penguin Den. If you made into White Valley, you were going the right way. You needed to reach Cavern Lake. The way from White Valley is not obvious as it is hidden behind an ice wall. If you come to the entrance to Spinja Lair, you went too far.

At Cavern Lake you need to free that annoying prat Leech for the third time to get the Raft. (The Pickaxes and TNT come later.)

Ads