LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by wiibirdy View Post
    It's been awhile since I have played but there is a native in the room w you. If you notice he will follow you around the room, you need to get him to stand where you stand to make the green wall go down... he will stay long enough to rescue the explorer.. Hope that helps
    ^^^^ This. The native is one of those Bush Natives and he's hiding in an urn on the right side of the room. Smash his urn but don't kill him. He'll follow you around as long as your back is to him. Lead him onto the little button thing (don't stand on it yourself) and then stop. The button thing will sink and the Bush Native will be stuck there.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I have not gotten to play in a while and am stuck in the Scorpion Temple. I can see to drop the "rocks" on him to disorient him, but I can not sting him. It says to shake teh remote to sting him, but I am still on the ceiling and can not reach him. How do I get down to him? Please help if you can.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo572 View Post
    I have not gotten to play in a while and am stuck in the Scorpion Temple. I can see to drop the "rocks" on him to disorient him, but I can not sting him. It says to shake teh remote to sting him, but I am still on the ceiling and can not reach him. How do I get down to him? Please help if you can.
    I just responded to your PM, but in case anyone else asks, you have to run down the wall and then across the floor. I've always found that the controls seem to be reversed when running down/up the walls in there—down seems to be up and up seems to be down (maybe it has something to do with the fact that you're facing down the wall? same thing happens when you swim underwater). Once you've run across the floor to where he is, shake the remote to sting him, then run back up to the ceiling to start again.

Member #
    Friends
    Hi--I am stuck in the penguin den trying to swing to the second rope and cannot do it. i try double jumping but it just seems that the ropes are too far apart. Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated. Thank-you

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2twns33 View Post
    Hi--I am stuck in the penguin den trying to swing to the second rope and cannot do it. i try double jumping but it just seems that the ropes are too far apart. Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated. Thank-you
    It's been awhile since I visited that level (or indeed played the game), but I recall two things about the Penguin Den. First, to use the ice islands you have to SINGLE-jump and spin-kick them, just like you did with the stalagmites back in the underground tunnel when you first got the Torch way back when. If you double-jump, you can't spin-kick. I assume you succeeded in that part if you've reached the ropes.

Second, if you have trouble jumping from one rope to another on any level, try this: Single-jump off the rope and then, right before Harry is about to fall, single-jump again. Somehow you can jump in mid-air. I've found that this sometimes seems to help if I ever have trouble jumping from rope to rope (or vine to vine).

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by 1995hoo View Post
    It's been awhile since I visited that level (or indeed played the game), but I recall two things about the Penguin Den. First, to use the ice islands you have to SINGLE-jump and spin-kick them, just like you did with the stalagmites back in the underground tunnel when you first got the Torch way back when. If you double-jump, you can't spin-kick. I assume you succeeded in that part if you've reached the ropes.

Second, if you have trouble jumping from one rope to another on any level, try this: Single-jump off the rope and then, right before Harry is about to fall, single-jump again. Somehow you can jump in mid-air. I've found that this sometimes seems to help if I ever have trouble jumping from rope to rope (or vine to vine).
    Thank-you for replying. I accually figured it out this morning on the first try. I must have been just frustrated and tired to not be able to get it. I am sure I will have more questions later on though. Thanks again for your help.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Ads