LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51
  1. #21
    WiiChat Member kamel's Avatar
    Member #
    56052
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Do you know how to get the idol at the broken bridge? How about the shaman at the crash site. I can see him in a red background up on the cliff. I too have finished the game. However, I previously bought the mystery item and returned to the punchtan shrine only to find the red room with a computer or from what you say a fuzzy Atari game. After finishing the game I was given a code to use on the title page for another outfit. I used this code and turned into Nicole. Is Nicole needed to gather all the remaining idols and/or Shaman's? Thank You.

  2. Ads


  3. #22
    WiiChat Member 1995hoo's Avatar
    Member #
    55688
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    158
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by kamel View Post
    Do you know how to get the idol at the broken bridge? How about the shaman at the crash site. I can see him in a red background up on the cliff. I too have finished the game. However, I previously bought the mystery item and returned to the punchtan shrine only to find the red room with a computer or from what you say a fuzzy Atari game. After finishing the game I was given a code to use on the title page for another outfit. I used this code and turned into Nicole. Is Nicole needed to gather all the remaining idols and/or Shaman's? Thank You.
    (1) To get the Idol at the Battered Bridge is a little tricky.
    Spoiler Alert!


    (2) For the Shaman at the crash site, the easiest way is
    Spoiler Alert!


    (3) The Mystery Item is
    Spoiler Alert!


    (4) No significance to playing as Nicole. It's just an option. The only really significant advantage for the male players is that her character's nice rack remains visible even in the mountains because she does not wear cold-weather gear like Harry does. (But you still hear Harry's voice, and you still revert to being Harry in the scenes where the computer takes over.
    Spoiler Alert!
    )

    If you want to figure out which Idols and such you still need, buy the notes for the different areas from the Shaman.

  4. #23
    WiiChat Member Wii_rox's Avatar
    Member #
    57401
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Hey, does anyone know how you get the pickaxe? I think that's how you finish the Underground Dam level by climbing up the wall that you need a pickaxe for. Can anyone help me with either of these? (a.k.a. 1. How to get out of underground dam, 2. how to get a pickaxe)

  5. #24
    WiiChat Member Wii_rox's Avatar
    Member #
    57401
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Where is the pickaxe? I cant get past the Underground Dam level because its soooooooo looooooong and I dont have a pickaxe. Please help me!

  6. #25
    WiiChat Member 1995hoo's Avatar
    Member #
    55688
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    158
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_rox View Post
    Where is the pickaxe? I cant get past the Underground Dam level because its soooooooo looooooong and I dont have a pickaxe. Please help me!
    You get the Pickaxes at the end of the Lost Caverns after you pass the Scorpion Temple. You don't need the Pickaxes to finish the Underground Dam (which is a good thing because you won't be getting them for a while). I take it you found the pink wall that goes to the Cavern Teleport. You go there the next time you're at the Underground Dam. For right now, you need to continue the rest of the way past the elevated walkway that leads to that pink wall. Ride the swinging platforms across to go to where the first Idol and the Shaman are, then work your way up to the top where there are three green boxes. From there you can either get the second Idol (you'll need your Torch to see the way, and you should turn up the brightness on your TV), or you can move on to the next level (the Abandoned Cavern).

    BTW, I assume you found the Healing Spring in the Underground Dam, but if you didn't, it's down below the elevated walkway that leads to the pink wall.

    I HATED the Underground Dam.

  7. #26
    WiiChat Member kamel's Avatar
    Member #
    56052
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by 1995hoo View Post
    You get the Pickaxes at the end of the Lost Caverns after you pass the Scorpion Temple. You don't need the Pickaxes to finish the Underground Dam (which is a good thing because you won't be getting them for a while). I take it you found the pink wall that goes to the Cavern Teleport. You go there the next time you're at the Underground Dam. For right now, you need to continue the rest of the way past the elevated walkway that leads to that pink wall. Ride the swinging platforms across to go to where the first Idol and the Shaman are, then work your way up to the top where there are three green boxes. From there you can either get the second Idol (you'll need your Torch to see the way, and you should turn up the brightness on your TV), or you can move on to the next level (the Abandoned Cavern).

    BTW, I assume you found the Healing Spring in the Underground Dam, but if you didn't, it's down below the elevated walkway that leads to the pink wall.

    I HATED the Underground Dam.
    How do you get the shamans and th idols in the underground dam. My cavern notes that I recently bought tell me there are 2 shamans and 2 idols. I hat this level and cannot find them. Thank You.

  8. #27
    WiiChat Member 1995hoo's Avatar
    Member #
    55688
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    158
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by kamel View Post
    How do you get the shamans and th idols in the underground dam. My cavern notes that I recently bought tell me there are 2 shamans and 2 idols. I hat this level and cannot find them. Thank You.
    You're not alone. That level is one of the biggest pains in the butt in the game, especially if you come back through it again later (the Idol and Shaman in the Crystal Cavern level both require TNT).

    Anyway, all the stuff in the Underground Dam is very close to the end of the level. I assume you found the Healing Spring and the passage to the Cavern Teleport (the latter where the pink wall is).
    Spoiler Alert!


    The second Idol is trickier and underscores the rule about how everything is there for a reason in this game. After you get Idol #1 and the Shaman, fight your way past the last couple of goons over to the right side of the cavern and climb up to the top.
    Spoiler Alert!


    Once you get these three things, head on to the Abandoned Cavern. Or, alternatively, you could leave the Shaman until you come back through here on the way out if you like, but if you have enough Idols already (10) I suggest you buy the Smash Strike if you don't already have it. It's extremely useful in the next several levels!

  9. #28
    WiiChat Member hobocamp11's Avatar
    Member #
    55795
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    37
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Hey 1995hoo - I've finally reached the FireBombed towers (at the proper time this time), but I can't figure out how to get up to the highest levels (for example, where you'd need to be to get to the explorer). I'm assuming you somehow have to get up into the dirigibles, but I can't find a way. Any clues? Thanks.

    Tom

  10. #29
    WiiChat Member 1995hoo's Avatar
    Member #
    55688
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    158
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by hobocamp11 View Post
    Hey 1995hoo - I've finally reached the FireBombed towers (at the proper time this time), but I can't figure out how to get up to the highest levels (for example, where you'd need to be to get to the explorer). I'm assuming you somehow have to get up into the dirigibles, but I can't find a way. Any clues? Thanks.

    Tom
    You have to go all the way across the first part to in front of the Gates of El Dorado, then climb up the grassy areas to the right. From there you can jump your way across.

  11. #30
    WiiChat Member kamel's Avatar
    Member #
    56052
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Thank You.

    Thank You. I have already found all of the tools and have beaten the Indian. I am trying to go back through the levels and gather all of the idols and shamans I missed so that I can figure out how to use the mystery item to play the old games.



    Quote Originally Posted by 1995hoo View Post
    You're not alone. That level is one of the biggest pains in the butt in the game, especially if you come back through it again later (the Idol and Shaman in the Crystal Cavern level both require TNT).

    Anyway, all the stuff in the Underground Dam is very close to the end of the level. I assume you found the Healing Spring and the passage to the Cavern Teleport (the latter where the pink wall is).
    Spoiler Alert!


    The second Idol is trickier and underscores the rule about how everything is there for a reason in this game. After you get Idol #1 and the Shaman, fight your way past the last couple of goons over to the right side of the cavern and climb up to the top.
    Spoiler Alert!


    Once you get these three things, head on to the Abandoned Cavern. Or, alternatively, you could leave the Shaman until you come back through here on the way out if you like, but if you have enough Idols already (10) I suggest you buy the Smash Strike if you don't already have it. It's extremely useful in the next several levels!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

help with pitfall snowy mountains copacanti lake

,

how do i get to mama oullo tower from renegade headquarters in pit fall big adventures

,

how do you find the raft in jungle canyon pitfall

,
how do you get to the snowy mountians in pit fall big adventure
,
how to get past mama oullo tower in pitfall
,

how to pass mama oullo tower on pitfall

,

mama-oulla tower in pitfall

,

mama-oullo tower

,
pitfall the big adventure mama oullo
,

pitfall the big adventure mama oullo tower

,

pitfall the big adventure mama-oullo tower

,

pitfall walkthrough mama oullo tower

Click on a term to search for related topics.