LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Wii Pitfall help - Mama-oullo tower

Could someone tell me how I leave this area the first time through? I can't leave by the Ladder of Miles, as I don't have a gas mask yet. And apparently I'm also not ready to leave by walking over the hot coals. So I'm not sure where that leaves me. I've climbed the rock tower and thrown the lever, which causes part of the tower to turn. But I still can't figure out how to leave. Thanks for any suggestions!

Tom

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by hobocamp11 View Post
    Could someone tell me how I leave this area the first time through? I can't leave by the Ladder of Miles, as I don't have a gas mask yet. And apparently I'm also not ready to leave by walking over the hot coals. So I'm not sure where that leaves me. I've climbed the rock tower and thrown the lever, which causes part of the tower to turn. But I still can't figure out how to leave. Thanks for any suggestions!

Tom
    Go back down through the passage underneath where you threw the lever (the one that goes through the tower that you access from the bottom of the grassy stairs). There's an exit to the Jungle Trail off the far side of the water. There is also an Idol in that direction requiring you to swing from vines to reach it.

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks 1995hoo for coming to the rescue again!

Tom

Member #
    Friends

Sinai Lain

Does anybody know how to get through this level. I have a raft and cannot seem to find a way to get out of the raft and onto the ground where there are men throughing TNT at me. After leaving an area that I can't remeber the name of but it several blimps, I returned to the eye level and was teleported to the snowy mountains. This is the second time I have been to the snowy mountains.

Member #
    Friends
    sorry Kamel. I haven't yet made it to that level.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by kamel View Post
    Does anybody know how to get through this level. I have a raft and cannot seem to find a way to get out of the raft and onto the ground where there are men throughing TNT at me. After leaving an area that I can't remeber the name of but it several blimps, I returned to the eye level and was teleported to the snowy mountains. This is the second time I have been to the snowy mountains.
    It sounds like you maybe mean the Spinja Lair? If you teleported to the mountains, it means you have the Pickaxes (as the only way to access the teleporters is with the Pickaxes or TNT) and that you worked your way through the Lost Caverns (Underground Dam, etc.), so I assume you're at the Spinja Lair.

Here's an initial tip:
    Spoiler Alert!

There is more to the level than what I just described, but that tip should get you across to where you fight the goons.

Member #
    Friends

Sinjai's Lair

Thank You 1995hoo. I have been paddling all around that cave. I must have missed the landing. I will try it out again.

Member #
    Friends

Copacanti Lake

Does anybody know how to get past this? I have found all 3 pedestals and have pushed the pegs down by standing on them. I also climbed the stairs in the center island, still nothing. Thank You.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by kamel View Post
    Does anybody know how to get past this? I have found all 3 pedestals and have pushed the pegs down by standing on them. I also climbed the stairs in the center island, still nothing. Thank You.
    After you climbed the stairs and stood on the disc up there, it should have zoomed in on certain places.
    Spoiler Alert!

Once you get through to the next level, have fun. It was one of my favorite parts of the game.

Member #
    Friends
    Kamel, Did you flip the lever? It brings up the final button you have to stand on ... then you have to sling three areas.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads