Yeah, it's a bit frustrating, They finally put out a wii ware that sounds decent, but no word on when or if na is getting it.
Yes, it is definitely coming to NA.
If you go to the official US site, http://www.hudson.co.jp/ww/onslaught/usa/e/ , the rankings say "Coming Soon".
If you go to the official site for any other region that it has released to, Europe for example http://www.hudson.co.jp/ww/onslaught/eur/e/ , the rankings are already up and growing.
A group of us from another forum got together last night for some 4 player bug blasting .. .. .. what a laugh!!!
Oddly the different styles of play that we have worked reasonably well as a team .. .. .. I tend to go cautiously and hang back, one of the others is gung-ho mental, the last two somewhere in between.
The one real criticism we all have is that to activate a dash you need to double press the stick on the nunchuk and we are all finding it difficult to activate with precision.
EDIT: And there are 5 different difficulty settings .. .. .. Easy, Normal, Hard, Expert, Ultra. The last 2 need to be unlocked and are not available from the start.
Last edited by captainff; 02-19-2009 at 07:57 PM.
It should be here later tonight then.
Some things that we've found out already .. .. .. .. ..
1. To add friends go wifi battle > free play > friends > register friends
2. The FC list has 32 spaces. Use the d-pad or the analogue stick to scroll up and down.
3. There are weapons upgrades available on level 3, level 5, for getting an 'S' rank on levels 1,2,3 and for beating the last boss.
4. Once you have got the upgrade you can use it online (apart from the ranking battle where everyone has access to all of the weapons).
5. Provided you keep your save file you can use the upgraded weapons when you start a new game, making it easier to take on the next difficulty level (easy, normal, hard, expert, ultra)