LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

The must be Wii games of this month!!

Hello, there's some new Wii owners asking for good games this month. I will recomend you the quality games that must buy.

Rygar: Battle of Argus (This game isn't good for the gamers that played it on PS2, but for new gamers that want great adventures, this is the game).
    Tenchu: Shadows of Assassins (One of the best action titles this year with great fightings and attacks, specially for hardcore gamers).
    The House of the Dead: Overkill (One of the greatest rail shooters on Wii with amazing graphics and fun that you never been out).
    Deadly Creatures ( The best creapest and dark game over there, for people affraid by Tarantulas and Scorpions).
    Oneechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers ( Sexy Girls in Bikini fighting with zombies, yeah this is great. Good combination!!)
    Dead Rising: Chop Till your Drop ( Yeah some haters say this game sucks without been played the game, for me it's a great game, plays exactly the same as RE4 with decent graphics and it's fun).

Ok, this is the list!!

What you think?

Member #
    Friends
    theeere are already numerous threads outlining up coming games, and others for socalled "hardcore" upcoming games.
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by stickmode View Post
    Hello, there's some new Wii owners asking for good games this month. I will recomend you the quality games that must buy.

Tenchu: Shadows of Assassins (One of the best action titles this year with great fightings and attacks, specially for hardcore gamers).

Deadly Creatures ( The best creapest and dark game over there, for people affraid by Tarantulas and Scorpions).

Ok, this is the list!!

What you think?
    Fixed
    http://www.vgboxart.com/boxes/Wii/15...re-v2-orig.jpg

Too big for picture, best fake kirby art i've seen

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Yes, plenty of threads talking about this months games.

No worries though.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Ads