LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wii Sports

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Wii Sports

I need help with my wii sports i hope someone can fix it heres a vid to explain

when ever i start a new game its says the game could not be saved

please help me

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Has your Wii been tamepred with or modded in any way?

Member #
    Friends
    sounds like the onboard storage is screwed up.
    call nintendo.
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    The only thing I think you could try is to format the system memory. It sounds like the memory has been corrupted.

You will need to back up all the save data and game/channel downloads that you can (game and channel downloads can always be re-downloaded so not that important for these). Unfortunately any save data you have for games with online components won't be able to be backed up, so you will lose these in the process.

Go into your Wii System Settings, and on page 3 you will find Format System Memory.

If you don't want to do this, then you will have to contact Nintendo, and most likely send the console to them for repair.

Member #
    Friends
    if i reformat wont i loss all my wii shop info

Member #
    Friends
    1736-2837-6739-2385
    I have no idea what the problem could be
    Formally Ry_49

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by LuigiDiddy View Post
    if i reformat wont i loss all my wii shop info
    You will lose all data on the system memory. That is why you want to back up your save files (you will lose ones that say they can not be copied). All Shop Channel info is stored on the Shop Channel (ie. on the shop channel servers, and not your console) and is not affected. You will be able to re-download all the games you have previously purchased and any of the extra channels that you have downloaded. If you feel uncomfortable with doing this, then call Nintendo and ask them them about it (explain you're problem to them and see if they have a solution). The only other option you have if you do not want to attempt this is to call Nintendo and possibly be required to send the console to them for repair.

Nintendo toll-free support number: 1-800-255-3700 (this of course is printed on all documentation included with the system)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wii Sports-format_system_memory.png  

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by bradleyd View Post
    You will lose all data on the system memory. That is why you want to back up your save files (you will lose ones that say they can not be copied). All Shop Channel info is stored on the Shop Channel (ie. on the shop channel servers, and not your console) and is not affected. You will be able to re-download all the games you have previously purchased and any of the extra channels that you have downloaded. If you feel uncomfortable with doing this, then call Nintendo and ask them them about it (explain you're problem to them and see if they have a solution). The only other option you have if you do not want to attempt this is to call Nintendo and possibly be required to send the console to them for repair.

Nintendo toll-free support number: 1-800-255-3700 (this of course is printed on all documentation included with the system)

cool if i wont lose my mk64 and dkc then thats cool i'll reformat i'll just have beat brawl all over

thx for help

Member #
    Friends
    i would give nintendo a call.

Ads