LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I dont know about PES, but FIFA never has anyone online to play with, I haven had the game for about a month, and tried off and on to try to play against someone, and the only people that ever joins my games are WAY better than me with high ratings, but I dunno

Member #
    Friends
    Just watched a PES 2009 video and it looks like it puts right the very few flaws that 2008 had. The addition of IR shooting and a more reliable tackling button should make it the ultimate footie game on any system! That's even without taking into account the very interesting co-op play which lets one player use the Wiimote system to direct the team and the second player to control a single player with a classic controller.

Totally awesome! After seeing it in action, PES 2009 has jumped up to 2nd place in my 'most wanted' list (only just behind Madworld).
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    PES rapes FIFA, cleans up...then does it again pes>NINJABREAD MAN> TAMAGOTCHI>FIFA
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

Ads