LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliko View Post
    I think Wii will see Street Fighter IV and Dead Rising 2 but probably not RE5.
    I'd actually think that SF4 and RE:5 would be more likely; just because RE:5 is very similar in style to RE:4 so Capcom could reuse their RE:4 engine again for a graphically reduced version.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Let's Go Mountaineers! Band geek's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    http://www.gametrailers.com/player/46164.html

It's quite a difference to say the least.
    Graphically, of course CTYD isn't as flashy as the 360 version. If anyone thought the port's graphics were going to be on par with the original game, you need to put down the crack pipe. It is, however, one of the better games on the Wii in terms of graphics.

The biggest difference IMO is the zombie count. Drive through the Maintenance Tunnel; you'll see what I mean. Also, the Wii version isn't as nonlinear as the 360 version. It forces you to do missions in order to leave the Security Room.
    Montani semper liberi

For there is naught to fear
    the gang's all here
    so Hail to West Virginia, Hail!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads