LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

how can i not suck so bad at cod?

i average about 12-14 kills per game but i die almost as much or more. i always die and its getting really annoying. i aim at a guy and i get nothing. i started waving the wiimote around and that works a bit. i see other people laying down or jumping or doing a zig zag and that seems to work for them. give me some tips on how not to die.

Member #
    Friends
    If it is useful, I'm worse than you :P I also feel the same way but don't play it that much so I'm not too disappointed. I guess it's about practice like in most things. And that's what I'm lacking, though I've never been the best at shooters.

Member #
    Friends
    You have to aim in front of the person you are shooting at. Aim where they are about to walk. Also moving from side to side while moving only makes it harder for the opponent to hit you. I hope this helped
    Friend Code Brawl: 3566-1197-3649 Kubo
    Pokemon Heart Gold: 4082 7831 3740
    xbox 360 gamertag: kfchotwings

Member #
    Friends
    4528-4182-4369-8205
    I average 20-36 kills and 2-20 deaths a game

Quote Originally Posted by akubokawii View Post
    You have to aim in front of the person you are shooting at if they're running. Aim where they are about to walk. Also moving from side to side while moving only makes it harder for the opponent to hit you. I hope this helped
    Thats pretty much what I do. Place Bouncing Betties in hard-to-see/strategic places. Peep around corners, this may set off a near by betty. Walk slowly in corridors & keep your eyes peeled, there might be a betty...shoot it, if you see a friend shooting the floor...wait, he might be disarming a betty. If you're in close combat...knife 'em (but don't over use it...cuz I hate it). Lastly, don't shoot the dogs...run away, knife them just as they're going to jump, and hide in corners...they can't get you

Also, don't charge in unless you're good/accurate shot...like me.

P.S. nice matches together Kubo
    CoD:WaW: 1977-3579-8001
    Name & rank: Ryu_27 8th Prestige, Commander.
    TC: 0173-9063-1356
    Games:
    Spoiler Alert!

PSN ID: Ryu_27
    Games:
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5292-8413-5491-5395
    practice Just Practice ryu aren't u a special Nerd ! Go out its called fresh air!
    Wii Code 5292-8413-5491-5395

Spoiler Alert!

Best Video Ever \/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

The Master Of Rick Rolling

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu.27 View Post
    I average 20-36 kills and 2-20 deaths a game

Thats pretty much what I do. Place Bouncing Betties in hard-to-see/strategic places. Peep around corners, this may set off a near by betty. Walk slowly in corridors & keep your eyes peeled, there might be a betty...shoot it, if you see a friend shooting the floor...wait, he might be disarming a betty. If you're in close combat...knife 'em (but don't over use it...cuz I hate it). Lastly, don't shoot the dogs...run away, knife them just as they're going to jump, and hide in corners...they can't get you

Also, don't charge in unless you're good/accurate shot...like me.

P.S. nice matches together Kubo
    i tried all that stuff and i still die.

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Not sure if everything that I do on the 360 version applies, but laying down to reload behind barrels/crates/etc. helps a lot, as well as not reloading as you are walking around a corner. This is all from experience, btw. Bouncing Bettys and camouflage can be your best friends if you learn to use them. Be sure if you're going to be holding down a position you cover your rear with bouncers, otherwise you're just going to get run up on or shot from behind. Also when the person you are shooting at is moving you need to lead them a bit, just like in real life. Also to reiterate what has already been said, strafing left to right while shooting makes it hard for them to hit you, and if you get some practice in you can be really quite effective at it.

Member #
    Friends
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    I agree with these tips, especially about getting somewhere that doesn't leave you open from behind, i.e. up against a wall, in a corner, in some shrubs, etcetera. I don't get a chance to play that often, and I do find that sometimes I can be really good one day, and suck the next...

Member #
    Friends
    Keep in mind the more you kill,and you will get killed a lot in the beginning, the more rank you get, the more goodies and perk you get to have an advantage. Example: double taps, bi-pods for more accuracy, better stronger weapons. At first I was mad saying, I hit him 6 times and he didn't die but he hits me twice and I die!!! This sucks. It gets more fun the more you tune in your favorite weapons for fast kills.

Member #
    Friends
    2311-1123-4321-0974
    my average is 19 to 30 kills & 9 or lower deaths i enter a room with a few doors like to & place betties there & snipe & use the mp40 with apeture site & go in the middle of everywere & pretend to be a noob then while they try to shoot u sprint torwards them while shooting always works for me

Ads