LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Tom Clancy's HAWX

Hi, I recently see the video of Hawx and I say it's amazing. I think it's the most realistic flight game on Wii to date. Even better than Sky Scrapper, this game is most near Ace Combat 6, becose Sky Scrapper has realistic graphics but has cartoonish caracters too that destroy the game's style.

Hawx uses a great Geographic tech in real time with gorgeous embrioments, finnaly we see a real simulator combat on Wii, that we waiting long time.
    It's better than Blazing Angels too.

What you think?

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by stickmode View Post
    Hi, I recently see the video of Hawx and I say it's amazing. I think it's the most realistic flight game on Wii to date. Even better than Sky Scrapper, this game is most near Ace Combat 6, becose Sky Scrapper has realistic graphics but has cartoonish caracters too that destroy the game's style.

Hawx uses a great Geographic tech in real time with gorgeous embrioments, finnaly we see a real simulator combat on Wii, that we waiting long time.

What you think?
    How can you possibly say it's better than BA if its not even had a confirmed release date?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocoLylee View Post
    How can you possibly say it's better than BA if its not even had a confirmed release date?
    b/c being better than BA isnt hard.
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Member #
    Friends
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    Quote Originally Posted by stickmode View Post

What you think?
    I've only seen videos of the XBOX 3360/PS3 versions. Can you provide a link to this so-called Wii version video?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    I've only seen videos of the XBOX 3360/PS3 versions. Can you provide a link to this so-called Wii version video?

+1.i havent seen any indication of it coming to the wii.
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Member #
    Friends
    How is it the most realistic? It's based in a fictional time setting in the future I believe, where the HAWX system pilots a plane for you...

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    *goes back to flight simulator*

Ads