LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by prinplup View Post
    this is a rumor for wii with a 33% chance of coming for wii you make it sound like it's 99.9% sure for wii hope get high then plumet down if it does'nt come out for wii
    yea, from what i have been reading, they havent confirmed any consoles at this point, but we can assume ps3 and xbox. i hope they publish to wii and think they would be stupid not to. cod waw has sold 940,000 copies and will pass the million mark any week now. i cant imagine them not doing it with those sales. especially when they see the conduit sell like crazy. Plus the wii has the zapper which is much better than a controller. i never want to play a first person shooter with a remote again. i actually laugh when i think about it....playing a gun game without a gun

The Conduit - 5327-8743-2704
    ssbb - 2535-7739-8758
    mario kart wii - 3867-1976-3744
    Mario Strikers - 395320-046916
    CoD: WaW: 326602241159
    mertroid ds - 3609-5846-2731
    PM me to exchange codes

Wii: WaW, ssbb, mario kart, mario galaxy, wii fit, sports, ddr2, rock band 1, monkey ball, RE4, links crossbow, house of dead 2+3, mario strikers, punch out, the conduit

DS: Mortal Kombat, metroid, brain age 2, new smb, contra 4, trauma center 2

xbox 360 - SF4, halo 3 (gamertag: njsurfing)

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob#4 View Post
    Some fixes from COD:WaW, such as:
    - Not dreamcast graphics.
    - More than 8 players online.
    - The same game modes the other versions have (including zombie mode)

And:
    - Make it balanced, Jesus. In CoD4 all you needed was a P90 and you were set.
    - No, really, I can't stress the balance enough. That killed the game for me.
    - Like, really.
    - Hardcore mode needs to be more realistic and less "Just give everyone one ounce of health". It also breaks all the weapons in the game so that the low-damage fast-firing guns are the best, as power isn't necessary at all.
    lol, P90 in hardcore is the best

Member #
    Friends
    Just because sites list CoD: MW2 for the Wii, doesn't mean it is coming out. All of those should be taken with little grain, wait until it is 'announced' for Wii.

CoD: WaW only sold like, a couple hundred thousand I think on the Wii? Not very good indication.

If CoD: MW2 does come out for the Wii I'm sure it will be done by a B-team. And even those chances are slim, IW isn't known for downgrading their games for a port. Example: CoD2 only came out on Xbox 360 because it could handle the graphics. But, Xbox and PS2 had MUCH bigger install bases yet it still wasn't ported to them.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto View Post
    CoD: WaW only sold like, a couple hundred thousand I think on the Wii? Not very good indication.

If CoD: MW2 does come out for the Wii I'm sure it will be done by a B-team.
    Wii games tend to have very long shelf lives. They don't often have huge sales just for a couple of weeks but do gradually build them up over months. COD:WAW is reportedly reaching near the million mark now.

It wouldn't suprise me if the same Treyarch team that did COD:WAW were to do the Wii version of COD: MW2 though.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

SSBB with the blue blur.. tampa2012's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8980-5679-2090-4980
    if waw came to wii why wouldnt modern warfare 2?

COD:WAW f.c- 4382- 6073-7666

Member #
    Friends
    CoD 5 was a dissapointment imo

maybe this will bring back some fun

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen View Post
    Wii games tend to have very long shelf lives. They don't often have huge sales just for a couple of weeks but do gradually build them up over months. COD:WAW is reportedly reaching near the million mark now.

It wouldn't suprise me if the same Treyarch team that did COD:WAW were to do the Wii version of COD: MW2 though.
    That is something that I think devs should take a look at with the Wii. Games like MOHH2 and MLB Powerpros still put up decent sales numbers!!!! If you make a good game on Wii, it will have a long life. Unlike with the other consoles where once the next big thing comes out sales for all other games on the face of the earth just stops.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    2311-1123-4321-0974
    Quote Originally Posted by tampa2012 View Post
    if waw came to wii why wouldnt modern warfare 2?
    cuz world at war was a spin off modern warfare 1 did'nt come on wii that would be if part 2 came on wii

Member #
    Friends
    It better be coming out for the wii
    Call of duty 5 friend code: 3308 9867 7190 Please Pm me if you add me.

Name: [GoDz] HeRo

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob#4 View Post
    Some fixes from COD:WaW, such as:
    - Not dreamcast graphics.
    *Stopped reading*

Ads