LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    its not confirmed for any system. IGN does list it for wii, pc, ps3, and xbox:

http://wii.ign.com/objects/142/14281103.html

The Conduit - 5327-8743-2704
    ssbb - 2535-7739-8758
    mario kart wii - 3867-1976-3744
    Mario Strikers - 395320-046916
    CoD: WaW: 326602241159
    mertroid ds - 3609-5846-2731
    PM me to exchange codes

Wii: WaW, ssbb, mario kart, mario galaxy, wii fit, sports, ddr2, rock band 1, monkey ball, RE4, links crossbow, house of dead 2+3, mario strikers, punch out, the conduit

DS: Mortal Kombat, metroid, brain age 2, new smb, contra 4, trauma center 2

xbox 360 - SF4, halo 3 (gamertag: njsurfing)

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    hey sovieto, I missed you hahaha

anyway,I always thought it was confirmed already I saw it on IGN awhile back but I cant find it it was the conference written and they showed pics and stuff of games that will comme and MWF2 was in it

EDIT:I found it http://wii.ign.com/articles/946/946778p3.html (scroll down a lil)

I jsut hope they don't lack of content but if they do id get it on my ps3 that im getting when i have anought $
    Last edited by gamer4155; 03-29-2009 at 07:28 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob#4 View Post
    Icons where? If you're talking about sites like IGN and Gametrailers, they ALWAYS do that with any title. They take the 360/PS3/PC versions as one title and separate the Wii version, and try to avoid talking about it until Cassandra (IGN) throws a hissy-fit.
    i was talking the activision or whatever site.
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Member #
    Friends
    Hey people!!

Another proof this coming to Wii, in this link from IGN boards:

http://boards.ign.com/nintendo_wii_l...8801200/p1/?35

They say the site gamebattles.com opened a gaming arena for the Wii version...

Others rumors say that Infinity War will put ALL FEATURES (motionplus, wiispeak, DLC, modes) the console counterparts have.

It's true the Wii version will be compete in equal terms and will be the best version!!

The Wiimote is the best for shooter games and with graphics as close the xbox360/ps3 versions and total wiimote advantage the Wii360 and Wiips3 owners will preffer the Wii version over the xbox360 and ps3 versions, yeah!!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by stickmode View Post
    Hey people!!

Another proof this coming to Wii, in this link from IGN boards:

http://boards.ign.com/nintendo_wii_l...8801200/p1/?35

They say the site gamebattles.com opened a gaming arena for the Wii version...

Others rumors say that Infinity War will put ALL FEATURES (motionplus, wiispeak, DLC, modes) the console counterparts have.

It's true the Wii version will be compete in equal terms and will be the best version!!

The Wiimote is the best for shooter games and with graphics as close the xbox360/ps3 versions and total wiimote advantage the Wii360 and Wiips3 owners will preffer the Wii version over the xbox360 and ps3 versions, yeah!!
    Uh, no. That's strictly opinion. And I'd bet a large amount of money that most Wii360 and PSWii owners will buy it for the 360 or PS3. If you bought a Wii for FPS's, I feel for you.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Member #
    Friends
    No, I'm sorry for you!!

If you're one of these Wii360 or Wiips3 owners that will only play with "Old Past Gen Controllers", instead enjoy the shooters total inmersion using the Wiimote and motionplus...

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Sure, I'd love a good shooter with motion controls. Unfortunately for me, no shooters currently available on the Wii can match the content that I currently enjoy on the PS3. I bought the Wii for "different" games and the Nintendo franchises that I love such as Super Mario, Zelda, Mario Kart, etc.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Member #
    Friends
    Yes, you say it :
    "No shooter games on Wii can't macht the Ps3 content", but what happen with:

The Conduit (exclusive for Wii), and of course

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for Wii with the same DLC of PS3 version, but far better cause the motion controls...

If you have the same content, graphics as close the nextgen and far better controls, why not select the Wii version over the ps3 version?

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Yes, you say it :

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for Wii with the same DLC of PS3 version, but far better cause the motion controls...

If you have the same content, graphics as close the nextgen and far better controls, why not select the Wii version over the ps3 version?
    Neither of these games are even out for the wii yet so your argumenthas no base.

Oh and seriously, what age are you?

Member #
    Friends
    0710-2343-2773-8881
    Yes, you say it :

I'm sorry but FPS shooters will never be above average on the Wii. Although as you say the motion controls are different, however they are negatively different. I think anyone who enjoys a FPS will chose analogue or mouse over a Wiimote.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done.
    - George Carlin

Ads