Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4877-3286-3608-7887
    Quote Originally Posted by opitekk View Post
    Res. 5 demo on 360 was amazing~ you can play single player but the CPU is a tard.

I bet this "surprise" is just the wiimake of resident evil 0. big deal.
    No. We already new about that. I reckon it will be Umbrella Chronicles.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny View Post
    If people buy it
    They will make more

Personally id like to see a upgraded version of Resident Evil 2 as that remains one of my fave games
    (Not that game.com version)
    word.

I like your style dp

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    No. We already new about that. I reckon it will be Umbrella Chronicles.
    We've known about the RE0 wiimake, but it is Japan only afaik, so big news could point to localization for it (I doubt that though). However, given the information ResEvilWii quoted, I'd bet it's something to do with Code Veronica.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocoLylee View Post
    word.

I like your style dp
    What
    Some kind of stuck in the 80s troll in plad shirts style?

And todays word was "Kockers"

Tomorrows will be "Squelchy"

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    4528-4182-4369-8205
    From Gamesradar:
    A rash of interviews say that a Resident Evil game for the Wii that relates to Resident Evil 2 and Code Veronica, the two games not covered in the first Umbrella Chronicles, will be announced on March 12th. All sources and quotes at the link.
    I was wondering why RE2 was omitted in RE:UC :S
    Hopefully it won't be on-rails, but UC was okay, but I would rather play it in the original formula with RE4 engine. Imagine this, your in a dark corridor looking over Claire's shoulder, when suddenly zombies pop out in your face, this is my idea for RE6, but I know Capcom'll say "NO, we would rather use our own ideas" :P
    CoD:WaW: 1977-3579-8001
    Name & rank: Ryu_27 8th Prestige, Commander.
    TC: 0173-9063-1356
    Games:
    Spoiler Alert!

PSN ID: Ryu_27
    Games:
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Capcom press release:

To celebrate the release of Resident Evil 5 on Friday, March 13th, Capcom and our friends at GameStop are throwing a launch party! On the eve of the launch, Thursday the 12th, meet us at Union Square in San Francisco to usher in Resident Evil 5. The event kicks off at 8pm and ends at midnight when you will be able to pick up your game- in-between we’ll have plenty going on to keep you busy. For starters, there will be a whole tent dedicated to the game where tons of kiosks will be set up and players will get a chance to get their hands on the game before grabbing it at midnight. You’ll also have the chance to win prizes and giveaways, meet the development team including co-producers, Takeuchi-san and Kawata-san and hang out with the motion capture/voice actors that played Chris, Sheva and Josh. To top it all off there will be new game announcements, stage shows, and Resident Evil activities all through out the night.

In order to guarantee you get the game at midnight, please stop by the Powell Street GameStop before the party to get your game transaction processed. You will need to get your proof of purchase wrist band and receipt for the GameStop store in order to pick-up your game at the party.

Also make sure to get there early as there will be limited space and we want to make sure you all get to enjoy the party!

Just to re-cap the details: be at Union Square in San Francisco by 8:00pm. I highly recommend getting there EARLY. We’ll party until midnight, then you can get your copy of the game with proof of purchase at the Powell St. GameStop. See you there!

http://gonintendo.com/?p=74969

Member #
    Friends
    Notice it's plural: "new game anouncements"

Maybe they'll officially anounce Spyborgs, Monster Hunter 3 for NA, and Tatsanoko vs. Capcom for NA as well.

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    I'm surprised none of you mentioned all the rumors going around that this new RE wii game is going to be a remake of RE Code Veronica.

Personally I think it has the best chance of being remade on Wii using the RE4 engine considering its the only one that didn't use pre-renders it was all 3D backgrounds ,and characters.

Whats your guys thoughts.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    i just hope it is something good. i didnt really like umbrella chronicles much...
    hopefully whatever it is will be good enough for me to hit the eject button on my RE4. i just want a NEW GREAT Resident Evil game for the Wii. Dont get me wrong, i love my wii and re4, but Lets make the 360 and ps3 owners envious for once...
    So far i have: 2 Wiimotes, 2 Nunchucks Zelda TP, Wii Play, Wii Sports, RE4 (Wii & GC), Super Paper Mario, Mario Party 8, Super Monkey Ball Bananna Blitz, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Prince of Persia Rival Swords, Far Cry Vegeance, Guitar Hero 3, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, Dragon Blade, DDR Hottest Party, Link's Crossbow Training Eternal Darnkess (GC), Metroid Prime (GC). Zelda 64(VC)Mario 64 (VC) Zelda(VC) Zelda II (VC) Gunstar Heros (VC).

Member #
    Friends
    3175-9467-6599-1772
    It should be noted he said "very happy". But, they're not going to put Resident Evil 5 on Wii. Why would they suddenly decide that after just releasing it on 360 and PS3? It's most likely a new Wii-specific Resident Evil game.

What do you think would sell better, a downgraded RE5, or an original game?

Ads