LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6285-3589-1284-7233
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.Leg ends of Wrestlemaina will be awesome even if it doesn't come to the wii. I can buy it on my 360. And if you think about why it will be do awesome, you get to relive older wrestlemanias. Thats awesome!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Doesn't look great to me, I just stick to the Smackdown games. Legends games haven't fared well before.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii View Post
    Doesn't look great to me, I just stick to the Smackdown games. Legends games haven't fared well before.
    Yeah...remember Legends of Wrestling, and Legends of Wrestling 2 (Why a sequel was made is beyond me), those had to be the most boring wrestling games I have ever played in my life!!!! In fact they were probably the most boring games I ever let spin in my Gamecube...EPIC FAIL!

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    Well First off you Need to Consider this, All the Legends of Wrestling games that were out before as you mentioned,Legends 1 and 2 were made by Acclaim not THQ, theres a big diffrence in the two so thats why the games didn;t play that well and people didn't like them,

THQ the one's that make Smackdown Vs RAW is the same people that are makeing Legends of WrestleMania, The Controls have changed to a more arcade feel but its not hard to play,I played the demo on Ps3,

but the Reasons The Legends of Wrestling Games in the past didn't do so well were bescase of the devolper Acclaim, THQ is not Acclaim and so you can't judge this Legends game based on what other legend games have been about when its not the same devolper makeing it, theres a huge diffrence there,

Ads