LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Let's not start eh? I had the same thing the other day and I got proper annoyed with it.

On topic: I don't see what's so great about it? I haven't even been bothered to watch videos on it as it hasn't interested me in the slightest. How do German people take this anyway?

Member #
    Friends
    5913-7393-0901-4719
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    Lets get back on topic shall we?
    i apologize. I wont say anything else back, alright. There is a website of people who want people to sign up and help to get Zombie Mode. I have this site. I just have to wait so I don't double post, and put the link up. Just sign-up, send an e-mail to support@callofduty.com, then send a message to the main guy telling him what you want to be on the site. Simple right?

Member #
    Friends
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichycat View Post
    i apologize. I wont say anything else back, alright. There is a website of people who want people to sign up and help to get Zombie Mode. I have this site. I just have to wait so I don't double post, and put the link up. Just sign-up, send an e-mail to support@callofduty.com, then send a message to the main guy telling him what you want to be on the site. Simple right?
    in other words, your original claim that zombie mode was confirmed was a complete lie. unless you're able to supply a trustworthy link to its confirmation, there's no need to continue bickering.

gg.

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War

Member #
    Friends
    5913-7393-0901-4719
    Quote Originally Posted by AoWFraggit View Post
    in other words, your original claim that zombie mode was confirmed was a complete lie. unless you're able to supply a trustworthy link to its confirmation, there's no need to continue bickering.

gg.
    look, we already established that since i didn't have a link for that, no one would believe me. Now can we please move on. The address for the site to help out is codzombiewii.webpaint.com. Now this is the only that I can give. forget the other thing I said. If you do the stuff on the site, we might get zombie mode reall soon.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah my friend I completely support you, we together can push Treyarch and Infinity War to take us more seriously, we're hardcore gamers and we want the same features the other versions have. I think it's possible when Nintendo allows the DLC directly to the SD card. For COD:MW2 I completely sure Activision and Infinity War will lauch this game for Wii, by the time COD:WAW will sell 1.3 million copies, they can't avoid the sales and the Wii users huge response.

Member #
    Friends
    5913-7393-0901-4719
    Quote Originally Posted by stickmode View Post
    yeah my friend I completely support you, we together can push Treyarch and Infinity War to take us more seriously, we're hardcore gamers and we want the same features the other versions have. I think it's possible when Nintendo allows the DLC directly to the SD card. For COD:MW2 I completely sure Activision and Infinity War will lauch this game for Wii, by the time COD:WAW will sell 1.3 million copies, they can't avoid the sales and the Wii users huge response.
    thank you. Hopefully before June of this year we'll have Nazi Zombie Mode. I'm really glad you understand me. The CoD:MW2 is supposed to be the best yet, and in my opinion, the first Modern Warfare was better than W@W.

Member #
    Friends
    There's a big difference between a petition for a game and an actual confirmation of it. This is all just about a petition so it is unlikely that the Wii will see the zombie mode in COD:WAW.

It was a bit lazy of Treyach not to include it in the first place as I'd have thought that a Wii game could have all the features of a 360 game, given that they both use DVDs. In fact the Wii version may even be able to have more features as the textures would be of lower quality, meaning more space on the disk (Wii's Force Unleashed for example having extra modes over the 360/PS3 versions).

I think the only worthwhile petition would be to ensure that COD:MW2 does indeed come to the Wii with all the features of the other versions.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Member #
    Friends
    Dude....i will add u as a friend only if you can show me some sort of proof of this because i have heard many things about nazi zombies for wii like that u can by it in the wii shop so i want a link or something.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean2112 View Post
    Dude....i will add u as a friend only if you can show me some sort of proof of this because i have heard many things about nazi zombies for wii like that u can by it in the wii shop so i want a link or something.
    Well he can't supply you with that. But perhaps the link already posted in this thread showing that Nazi Zombie mode is in fact NOT coming to the Wii will be of interest to you.

Member #
    Friends
    I think if no one will push Activision and Treyarch to make DLC for Wii, instead only complain for this. This won't happen!!

But, as a Wii owner and hardcore gamer I will contribute and I do all the necesary to make this happen!!

For the Wii owners that really want COD:WW DLC and all the modes send a email to:

support@callofduty.com

And ask for the Nazi Zombie Mode for Wii...

Do it!!

Together, we make it possible!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Ads