+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by rukus View Post
    link?
    Why not try searching...?

Anyway they said the game feels very last gen and if you were to remove the "veil" it would be like every other WW2 shooter. I have also read that the AI was really stupid because they would look at you but would just sit there and not shoot at you.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Crap or not, I love the old memories Wolfeinstein brings.

However, I'm not sure what to make of a Wii version of the game. It would control well most likely, but you need some decent visuals too.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I say bring on the Wolfenstien. And if Capcom can bring on the SF4 that'd be great too

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    I say bring on the Wolfenstien. And if Capcom can bring on the SF4 that'd be great too
    LOL at the SF4
    Thank God WiiChat is back! It's more addictive then Crack on Toast!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by opitekk View Post
    LOL at the SF4
    Ehhh, it was aimed a CantGetAWii

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e View Post
    Why not try searching...?

Anyway they said the game feels very last gen and if you were to remove the "veil" it would be like every other WW2 shooter. I have also read that the AI was really stupid because they would look at you but would just sit there and not shoot at you.
    How about YOU give us links to back up your statement. Your telling us that the game sucks based on previews.

Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e View Post
    I wouldn't worry about Wolfenstein, that game is going to suck and so far previews have been saying it sucks.
    According to Brad Shoemaker(yes that is his name), "The game uses the Doom 3 engine, which admittedly didn't sound too exciting at first, but I think Raven is doing a decent job of making this game look modern on five-year-old technology."
    http://www.giantbomb.com/news/beyond...fenstein/1027/
    Also keep in mind that this is an engine made by id which by its nature is very sophisticated to begin with. Even Quake Live looks nice for a game that is completely online.

Also, telling me that it be another generic world war 2 game sounds a little silly to me. You aren't some Generic Allied soldier on the battlefield. Also look at the video in the link I provided. They have some NP using some freaking magic. When the hell did the generic World War 2 game have magic? Wolfestein 3D had you killing some robot Hitler character. Even if John Romero isn't attributing to this new game, the whole weirdness can easily be expect because it is made from id. Again, your words are just silly.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    Maybe in the unlikely chance Doom 4 comes to the Wii aswell we'll see Doom 1&2 for WiiWare? Or atleast Doom64 on the Virtual Console. And hopefully not the Doom port to the SNES, that thing was ugly.

Dude! Doom 64 would be freakin' tight! I'd download that in a hearbeat! I never played the actual version of it on the n64, but I played that one exact replica made by these two guys. They called it doom absolution or something like that. It was for the pc.But I never did finish it. I got stuck at this one level and couldn't figure out what to do. That game was hard. But if I got a chance to play it again, I totally would get this on the VC. I've never heard of that doom port on the SNES your'e talking about, but I did see the one on the GBA. That thing was ugly too. I still played it though. hehe...

OH yeah! to the OP: I seriously doubt that will happen, but who knows? Life full of surprises after all(and disappointments as well....)
    Last edited by rihopo2; 04-01-2009 at 04:19 AM.

Brawl Fc: 5198 3675 0426

Call of Duty MWR: 0877-4329-7451

PM Me If You Add Me. Thnx.

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by rihopo2 View Post
    I've never heard of that doom port on the SNES your'e talking about, but I did see the one on the GBA. That thing was ugly too. I still played it though. hehe...
    Not as ugly as the Atari 2600VCS version

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny View Post
    Not as ugly as the Atari 2600VCS version
    damn it! was that guy joking when he was talking about a SNES version? Damn it. I now there's no Atari version! I won't be fooled by you at least(assuming I was fooled by that other guy)! Nice try Darkprinny!

Edit: Damn it! It's not fair. It's almost 3 in the freakin' morning! If you fooled me, its only because my mind is as dull as a banana right now... I can't sleep...

Although I must admit, that looks funny. Haha!
    Last edited by rihopo2; 04-01-2009 at 04:37 AM.

Brawl Fc: 5198 3675 0426

Call of Duty MWR: 0877-4329-7451

PM Me If You Add Me. Thnx.

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by rihopo2 View Post
    damn it! was that guy joking when he was talking about a SNES version? Damn it. I now there's no Atari version! I won't be fooled by you at least(assuming I was fooled by that other guy)! Nice try Darkprinny!

Edit: Damn it! It's not fair. It's almost 3 in the freakin' morning! If you fooled me, its only because my mind is as dull as a banana right now... I can't sleep...

Although I must admit, that looks funny. Haha!
    It was indeed a joke
    http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare...1/2600DOOM.HTM

Bananas are only dull if you leave them in the fridge

No Atari Doom huh?

Arnt you forgetting something

It was a ok game on it
    I can never get used to having a button you gotta hold to strafe (apart from the way it should be with "L" and "R" but th Atari Jaguar lacks those buttons

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Ads