LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38
  1. #21
    Sonic expert Bodine's Avatar
    Member #
    55520
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,271
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by rihopo2 View Post
    damn it! was that guy joking when he was talking about a SNES version? Damn it. I now there's no Atari version! I won't be fooled by you at least(assuming I was fooled by that other guy)! Nice try Darkprinny!

    Edit: Damn it! It's not fair. It's almost 3 in the freakin' morning! If you fooled me, its only because my mind is as dull as a banana right now... I can't sleep...

    Although I must admit, that looks funny. Haha!
    No I was being serious. There was a Doom port to the SNES. There was one on the Genesis too but I forget if it was the Sega CD or the 32X.

  2. #22
    WiiChat Member rihopo2's Avatar
    Member #
    55671
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    79
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    No I was being serious. There was a Doom port to the SNES. There was one on the Genesis too but I forget if it was the Sega CD or the 32X.
    Well seeing as there was a port for the gameboy advance, which, like the SNES, ran on 32 bits, this is believable. And for the record, you are a guy right?for some reason, I always assume everyone on this forum is male....I ask because I called you a guy earlier, so yea...


    Brawl Fc: 5198 3675 0426

    Call of Duty MWR: 0877-4329-7451

    PM Me If You Add Me. Thnx.

  3. #23
    Sonic expert Bodine's Avatar
    Member #
    55520
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,271
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I'm a transvestite.

  4. #24
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,964
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    No I was being serious. There was a Doom port to the SNES. There was one on the Genesis too but I forget if it was the Sega CD or the 32X.
    The SNES doom was better than the 32X Doom

    THE NERD TELLS US ALL


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  5. #25
    Sonic expert Bodine's Avatar
    Member #
    55520
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,271
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Ah, I was drawing my info from the Nerd. A good man he is!

  6. #26
    WiiChat Member rihopo2's Avatar
    Member #
    55671
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    79
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    I'm a transvestite.
    I don't get it....


    Brawl Fc: 5198 3675 0426

    Call of Duty MWR: 0877-4329-7451

    PM Me If You Add Me. Thnx.

  7. #27
    Sonic expert Bodine's Avatar
    Member #
    55520
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,271
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    You're too young to.

    Back on topic, Wolfenstein.

  8. #28
    WiiChat Member rihopo2's Avatar
    Member #
    55671
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    79
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    You're too young to.

    Back on topic, Wolfenstein.

    Or too innocent? haha

    Seriously though, I don't get why you say you're a transvestite. I don't see any relevant connection to anything else being discussed.... It could just be my lack of sleep....

    *clears throat*

    yes! Wolfenstein, umm, wasn't this like the predecessor to doom or something like that? i don't know too much about it, but I've always wanted to play doom 3(never have). It looked cool, so maybe wolfenstein will be a pretty cool game, considering it will run on the same engine. I seriously doubt that they will port it to wii though, even if they are able to do it easily because of the wii and the xbox's similarities.


    Brawl Fc: 5198 3675 0426

    Call of Duty MWR: 0877-4329-7451

    PM Me If You Add Me. Thnx.

  9. #29
    Sonic expert Bodine's Avatar
    Member #
    55520
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,271
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    You asked if I was a male.


    And yes, Wolfenstein was the Doom before Doom. Back in the day it broke new grounds, today it's... very... uh, dull. It didn't age well like Doom or Quake.

  10. #30
    Conquistador T3kNi9e's Avatar
    Member #
    39562
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Augusta, GA
    Posts
    2,231
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwind View Post
    How about YOU give us links to back up your statement. Your telling us that the game sucks based on previews.



    According to Brad Shoemaker(yes that is his name), "The game uses the Doom 3 engine, which admittedly didn't sound too exciting at first, but I think Raven is doing a decent job of making this game look modern on five-year-old technology."
    http://www.giantbomb.com/news/beyond...fenstein/1027/
    Also keep in mind that this is an engine made by id which by its nature is very sophisticated to begin with. Even Quake Live looks nice for a game that is completely online.

    Also, telling me that it be another generic world war 2 game sounds a little silly to me. You aren't some Generic Allied soldier on the battlefield. Also look at the video in the link I provided. They have some NP using some freaking magic. When the hell did the generic World War 2 game have magic? Wolfestein 3D had you killing some robot Hitler character. Even if John Romero isn't attributing to this new game, the whole weirdness can easily be expect because it is made from id. Again, your words are just silly.
    You sir are an idiot

    To your first statement: Google it

    I said if you remove the "VEIL" it looks like a generic WW2 shooter. The "Veil" is the "magic-ish-ness" in the game. So therefore take away all the sci-fi aspects and it's another WW2 shooter.

    Also these are not my words, this is what I read.

    Last, I was in no way talking about the graphics engine or the graphics at all. I think Wolfenstein looks fine and I think if they wanted they could easily make a port for the Wii.

    But what i'm saying is if I were you guys I would be more hopeful for another port instead of a game that so far isn't looking to good by what people are saying from their "Hands-on" experience.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts