LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Wii's lack of Shooters Real Rpg's and Beat em ups

I'm a hardcore gamer and proud nintendo loyalist But i'm thinking of getting a 360 because they are releasing motions like the wii and there attention to hardcore gamers is 2nd to none were as the wii has catered about 5percent to hardcore gamers be honest nintendo have a few games hardcore way to few agree.course you do.with the n64 wii got james bond golden eye.CLASSIC. with the wii we got wii sports what would you prefer out of the two james bond course you would my. . .point is nintendo have not made one hardcore game for the wii game cube remakes we don't honestly want do we nope brawl is not really hardcore while we have metroid the online nintendo game id deem hardcore wii game by nintendo that ain't a let down aka remake .stop buying them. while xbox 360 has released. . .fable 2 hardcore gears of war 2 hardcore halo 3 and halo wars hardcore and hardcore project gothem racing 4 hardcore plus loads more plus better online service.better be at that price. will nintendo give us core gamers what wii want core gamers or will i have an xbox 360 with better graphics online content more hardcore titles and come summer 09 motion sensors like the wii's nintendo are doing my head in allowing all these poor party games to be made more then half the wii's game have party in the name wtf nintendo fans = original console ive had ever nintendo console since the snes im 18 now and there all better hardcore gaming there was no n64 party games or snes music bring back the real beat em ups more fps get fight to work along side wii real racing games more online content and games and music during gameplay if you wipe homebrews dvd player make a dvd channel firmware update that gets ride of friend codes so we can have 1 easy to remember username online and make games producers use the wii to its full extent i.e graphics not poor ps2 graphics and game don't release games if the controls are not 100percent workin sony or microsoft wouldt allow that from 3rd part games why shud nintendo.

your thoughts and please

Member #
    Friends
    Oh my god. What terrible spelling and grammar.

For beat em ups, the genre is near dead. You might have to look at some old games. Although the Wii does host some beat em ups. Here are list you might want to consider. The following like Godhand and Viewtiful Joe are on other consoles.
    Viewtiful Joe, Godhand, Streets of Rage, Streets of Rage 2, Streets of Rage 3, Mad World, Final Fight(Nothing like the arcade version), Comix Zone.

As in shooters, what do you mean? There are different kinds of shooters. There are a lot of shooters on the virtual console and in Wiiware. As for other shooters, House of the Dead Overkill, Call of Duty: World at War, Castle of Shikigami 3, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles and a bunch of other games.

As for RPGS. Again, thank that VC releases have been made. Considering the fact that the early 90s had some good RPGs. Anyways, as for modern RPGS, Rune Factory Frontier, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, Final Fantasy: Chocobo's Dungeon, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time. For shits and giggles, you should get Secret of Mana.

Member #
    Friends
    i mean wiiware or wii games vc is old stuff and yeah its fun but were the new fps 3person shooters real racing and fighting games on wii that take advantige of its controls?. . .dont watch my grammer didt have time 4for school lol hated it but yeah the games
    red steel 2
    conduit
    dead space
    dirt 2
    is why im keeping my wii
    i'm sure theres more classic older gen games you can play on the wii in the uk then wii and wiiware games

Member #
    Friends
    and serious rpgs nintendo were gods at rpg
    tell me some games you think could make me happy
    i alreay have
    brawl
    red steel
    cod waw
    james bond q.o.s
    mortal kombat ammergeden
    smack vs raw 08 and 09
    opoona
    animal crossing
    battlion wars
    ghost squad
    h.o.t.d 2 and 3
    mario kart
    nfs undercover
    wii ware i gt
    onsluaght
    star soldier R
    help mr man with great grammer lol
    nd online games
    p.s i dnt like resi games the cam angle is 2 hard 4 me personally

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Can I get some caps in your posts?
    (As long as it isnt the caps lock on for every word)
    Quote Originally Posted by dangert View Post
    and serious rpgs nintendo were gods at rpg
    Nintendo didnt or havent made that many RPGs

Phantom brave - Good RPG

bring back the real beat em ups
    In related news
    The Samurai showdown collection was released recently

fable 2 hardcore gears of war 2 hardcore halo 3 and halo wars hardcore .
    If you like them games my advice to you is to get a 360
    Gears of War 2 = ARSE (going off the first)
    Halo 3 = ARSE (going off the first)
    Halo wars RTS only ARSE (going off what has been said)

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    Godwind...i dont ever recall GodHand being on a Nintendo console. Although the Viewtiful Joe games were (still gotta beat those lol)
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Godwind...i dont ever recall GodHand being on a Nintendo console. Although the Viewtiful Joe games were (still gotta beat those lol)
    Never said it was. I just wanted to point out a Good Beat em up because there really aren't many out there.

Member #
    Friends
    the wii is not hardcore but i enjoy its motion sensors. . .xbox 360 are release motions sensors simular to the wii's and they focus on hardcore gamers that would mean more 3rd and fps with motion sensors they have better rpg's and beat em ups
    and a tone of new hardcore games all the time we wii owners get a tone of party games,games with half working controls or vc and game cube remakes not dissin vc i have laylat wars and sin and punishment. . .but will nintendo start dishing out hardcore stuff or will i have to by xbox when the motion sensors come out to get what really want. . .and tell me some games that you deem hardcore and are great with the wii controls and online

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by dangert View Post
    fable 2 hardcore gears of war 2 hardcore halo 3 and halo wars hardcore and hardcore project gothem racing 4 hardcore plus loads more plus better online service.better be at that price.
    Almost impossible to read that post.

Anyway there are a fair few shooters out already and others coming (most notibly The Conduit and Dead Space). There are RPGs coming too (like Arc Rise Fantasia or Muramasa). For beat em ups there's only the Turtles game on the horizon. If only Capcom was to release Tatsunoko vs Capcom then there'd be a good game in all those catagories.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    This console generation has somehow brought something sickening to gaming. What is it? Its the fact of people crying about games being hardcore enough ,or not. We never hard of this last gen ,or the gens before that.

I look at it this way if you enjoy the game you buy then good for you who cares if its hardcore, casual ,or even considered "shovelware". Most have forgotten that games are suppose to be fun, and how much fun had from a game is subjective to the individual.

Therefore some gamers may find games with blood ,and guts fun where some may find games with big eyed cartoon characters bopping on baddies heads fun with an ounce of blood ,or the F word.

In other words its all in what "YOU" like not what the collective gaming community says you should like.

Okay sorry i had to get that off my chest.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ads