They were following me around and pointing fingers at me the whole time I was there. They thought I was there to steal Wii games. lol! I finally couldn't take it and confronted them. I told them off so good they were speechless!!
Anyway, I hate hearing "Well I know you just paid $300 for a new Blu Ray player but you need to buy this $300 dollar Monster cable in order for it to work right on your TV." I try my best to avoid Best Buy employees. No offense lloyd_yayo since I've never met you in person.
In 2007 I predicted Wii Fit would sell more than Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
EVERYONE at wiichat.com disagreed with me.
As it stands today:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 9.49 Million
Wii Fit: 35 Million
1. Amazon - I like to read user reviews before buying; even the people who hate it can often reveal reasons why I would like the game (conversely, sometimes the reason people love a game let me know that I would hate it).
2. whoops, see #1. Also they sometimes have better deals.
3. Demos not THAT important...more often they make me realize that I would not like a game as much as I expected to. Millionheir Case Files sounded great but when I played it in a Best Buy I just wanted to throw it on the floor and stomp it to death.
4. Used & trade-ins probably wouldn't make me shop BB more. I sometimes trade in at Gamestop but the prices always suck and they never have a used version of what I want. So it's rarely worth the bother.
5. If you must put Rock Band demos w/ drums out, where the hell is the drum pedal? How are you supposed to get all the way through a song without the pedal?
Appreciate it "fellas" - not all of us are fellas; I am much more apt to make impulse buys than my husband. I do shop at Best Buy when I can, and I usually walk out with SOME game for Wii or DS. I have to say the Rewards program used to be better...we used to hold off on buying stuff until we could get out to BB and earn points on it. Now the points earned are so insignificant that it isn't worth thinking about, especially since stuff is a few bucks cheaper on Amazon anyway (which is all the Rewards program amounts to now, at best).
LOL, I wasn't really too offended - just lettin ya know! Chicks buy games too (and not just girlie shovelware...my favorite is HotD Overkill).