LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Storm View Post
    @ JBagley: Its both. They screwed the storyline up with all the cruddy little "add in" exclusive levels at the Jedi Temple. The graphics are even more of a problem, yes, they are laggy as hell. The graphics suck, lightning is craaaap...and the choppy gameplay makes it worse. Lags almost on every turn, the game mechanics of "lock on" seem to have no life, and nearly everything is in a kind of "box" shape, kinda like all polygons. Multiplayer mode is utterly terrible...

This game, to me, seems to have been made just to fill the multi-console expectations.

TFU on 36O>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >TFU on Wii
    You are crazy. The graphics do suck in TFU but lag isn't hardly an issue at all. The controls and the story are good. Multiplayer works ok but it is really just a bonus mode.

The Wii version is much better than the 360/PS3 one because of the controls and extras (most reviews agree), unless all you are interested in is the graphics in which case you could get better 'graphics' by simply watching the movies.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I would never buy a multi-platform game for the Wii. What you get is an inferior game, usually the same version they made for PSP. Quality multi-platform games are only available on PS3 and 360.

Obviously, avoid most all movie-based games as well.

Get Mario Kart. It's a hit for anyone.
    Last edited by Adamquest64; 05-16-2009 at 10:56 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen View Post
    You are crazy. The graphics do suck in TFU but lag isn't hardly an issue at all. The controls and the story are good. Multiplayer works ok but it is really just a bonus mode.

The Wii version is much better than the 360/PS3 one because of the controls and extras (most reviews agree), unless all you are interested in is the graphics in which case you could get better 'graphics' by simply watching the movies.
    I don't have the full game, but from playing the demo what makes the 360 version fun is the physics of the game. Which is another area where the wii version is lacking.

As for games to avoid, Madden 08...the controls are terrible. That's really the only one I've bought that I wouldn't buy again. Although most of the games out for the wii are terrible.

Good buys:

Mario Kart
    Brawl
    Zelda
    Metriod Prime 3
    Last edited by lbu8; 05-16-2009 at 01:12 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Never ever buy Worms: A Space Oddity on Wii

It is the biggest heap of crap ever, and I luckily borrowed it from a friend before buying it. Controls are crap and even though you're offline it almost seems like it lags
    I moved over to ********** - Goodbye WiiChat
    www.**********.com

Set -Boz- [UK] as your referrer :P

Member #
    Friends
    5148-6625-2401-8361
    Definitely avoid MX vs ATV Untamed
    who ever said We Ski is terrible is wrong play with 1, 2 or 3 ppl more and together ull have a blast. get Call of Duty:World at War its amazing
    ________________________________________-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_____

MP40
    PTRS-41
    STG-44
    M1A191 Trench Gun
    BAR
    Best guns evah!!!
    Da Ultimate Opportunists

hmmm suspicious good pwner
    [DUE]YHOM13
    CoD WaW
    PM me wit ur FC n I ll give u mine

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    AVOID: Wii Play, Wii Music, most sports games, most racing games, most fighting games

BUY: Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Metroid Prime 3, Madworld, The Conduit, Super Paper Mario

Member #
    Friends
    Do NOT buy:

Need for speed Undercover this game has the worst cut scenes I have ever seen
    NFS Prostreet (even though it is much better than undercover)
    Shaun White snowboarding - wow the cheesiest snowboarding game ever

I have about 20 games for wii and these are the only ones I dont like so far. They arent just kinda bad, they are terrible. I am really disappointed with the need for speed games because I had so much fun playing need for speed most wanted for ps2.

Also Shaun White snowboarding is probably the worst video game I have ever played. I snowboard 50-60 days a year and heard Shaun White personally say that this was going to be the most realistic snowboarding game to date. What a bunch of BS. This game is RIDICULOUSLY cheesy.

I have Ferrari challenge on the way hopefully it will be good.

All the mario games are good as well as resident evil, zelda, call of duty.

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Do NOT buy Night at the Museum game. Epic fail.

Also, Bionic Commando is an enjoyable game. Not the best, but it was fun and entertaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    Even though these games only cost $20.00 apiece, I would have to say that Cruisn' and Far were wastes of money. I beat Crusin' in less than 45 minutes, and the levels, graphics, gameplay, loading, etc. was straight awful the whole time. I thought that the game was going to get better but it never did. As for Far Cry. The controls were glitchy and the rest of the game almost seemed broken. The music cuts off and on, and the graphics were terrible. I tried to give these games the benefit of the doubt for as Crusin' was a port of the "Fast and the Furious" arcade game (which was decent) and Far Cry was a very early Wii title, but the games were too horrible even after playing through it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads