LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43
  1. #21
    alot is not a word goheat's Avatar
    Member #
    51711
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    299
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteroids View Post
    I only played the online 360 beta. I wasn't half bad... Until the tank. OH GOOD LORD THE F-ING TANK!!! No no, NOOOOOOOOOO!!! *blown to bits* and I was doing pretty good... For the first time in my life.

    I can't and don't want to imagine it with the Wii Remote. I suggest muchos practice and either race to the vehicles or prepare to spend the game in one corner of the map pissing yourself when that tank finds you.

    It was a mixed experience. I liked CoD: 4 much better... even though that was on my LAPTOP!!
    Nah, the online map with tanks isn't in the Wii version...

  2. #22
    WiiChat Member rism47's Avatar
    Member #
    56103
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Online play is fun, first dont get frustrated. Expect to die alot at first. The more you play the more you rankup and get better weapons and perks. Somewhere in the settings after you get a feel for the game, turn up your turning speed so you can react faster to someone shooting you from sides or behind. As for trash talk its not a problem because wii doesnt come with it.

  3. #23
    Super Geek Shadowking's Avatar
    Member #
    30149
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,010
    Friends
    17
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e View Post
    No life is full of things you will not like. But just because you are annoyed by it (who isnt?) doesn't mean you just stop playing online.

    That just shows that some immature kid over the web is controlling you. He's telling you "You ****in suck noob, you fail at CoD, go play Mario Kart" (example) and you are listening to him because you way of solving this problem is to quit playing online because you're not smart enough to mute or just turn off your WiiSpeak?(whatever it's called)

    Or just do like me and not use a mic? The only people I talk to online is my brother and real life friends. I tend to not relate to people when im a 21 y/o from the streets and everyone else tends to be in their teens talking about what "Jessica" told them at school while yelling "OWNED NOOB"
    The point is that I prefer to use voice chat and even if you mute the one player all the others talk about the whiny ones the whole time. It's just annoying and I'd rather not deal with it. I still enjoy some online matches from time to time, but it's quite annoying and I avoid them for the most part.

    Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Well, this is a Wii forum, not a 360 forum, and COD:WAW is not COD4, so I guess that's what happens when you make assumptions...
    Way to be a smart@$$. The Call of Duty games all attract a similar crowd and I was reminded of that when I finally did play online with my cousins on WaW; still tons of whiny preteens. And I know it's a Wii forum, but this particular game is multi-platform, so take your sarcasm elsewhere, the same rules still apply on all consoles.


    Spoiler Alert!


  4. #24
    Conquistador T3kNi9e's Avatar
    Member #
    39562
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Augusta, GA
    Posts
    2,231
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. View Post
    The point is that I prefer to use voice chat and even if you mute the one player all the others talk about the whiny ones the whole time. It's just annoying and I'd rather not deal with it. I still enjoy some online matches from time to time, but it's quite annoying and I avoid them for the most part.

    So basically you like to play online with voice chat, but because of kids you decide not to play online at all. Okay...
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

  5. #25
    Super Geek Shadowking's Avatar
    Member #
    30149
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,010
    Friends
    17
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e View Post
    So basically you like to play online with voice chat, but because of kids you decide not to play online at all. Okay...
    *sighs* You're misunderstanding me. I like playing with Voice Chat, but people tend to ruin that for me. When one of my favorite aspects of online play is ruined, I don't fancy playing for very long.


    Spoiler Alert!


  6. #26
    alot is not a word goheat's Avatar
    Member #
    51711
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    299
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. View Post
    Way to be a smart@$$. The Call of Duty games all attract a similar crowd and I was reminded of that when I finally did play online with my cousins on WaW; still tons of whiny preteens. And I know it's a Wii forum, but this particular game is multi-platform, so take your sarcasm elsewhere, the same rules still apply on all consoles.
    So let me get this right. You come in to the Wii-specific board, and make assumptions about a Wii game, but are basing your assumptions and generalizations on a different console version with features (like voice-chat) that aren't even relevant to the Wii version, but I'm the one who's 'wrong.'

    Wow. Just, wow.

    ............................................______ __
    ....................................,.-...................``~.,
    .............................,.-...................................-.,
    .........................,/...............................................:,
    .....................,?........................... ...........................\,
    .................../.................................................. .........,}
    ................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
    .............../.................................................. .,:........./
    ..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
    ............./__.(.....~-,_..............................,:`........../
    .........../(_....~,_........~,_....................,:`..... ..._/
    ..........{.._$;_......=,_.......-,_.......,.-~-,},.~;/....}
    ...........((.....*~_.......=-._......;,,./`..../............../
    ...,,,___.\`~,......~.,....................`..... }............../
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
    ................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
    ........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\
    Last edited by goheat; 04-20-2009 at 07:56 AM.

  7. #27
    Conquistador T3kNi9e's Avatar
    Member #
    39562
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Augusta, GA
    Posts
    2,231
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. View Post
    *sighs* You're misunderstanding me. I like playing with Voice Chat, but people tend to ruin that for me. When one of my favorite aspects of online play is ruined, I don't fancy playing for very long.
    No im not misunderstanding you, I get it 100%. It's you who said the wrong thing in your first post. Go back and read it and you will see that you said:

    Tips? Don't play online. Nothing but a bunch of 10 year olds who think cussing makes them bad@$$ and are either n00bs or have no lives and play all the freakin time and won't let you get a shot in, even if you're on their team >_<
    So as you can see... you flat out said do not play online because of a bunch of 10 year old kids.

    Which is why I said, that part of life is dealing with things. So just mute them and play... and if everyone is whining about the kid, then mute them too because if they're whining about the kid then they're obviously not talking to you.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

  8. #28
    WiiChat Member Godwind's Avatar
    Member #
    55571
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    417
    Friends
    11
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. View Post
    *sighs* You're misunderstanding me. I like playing with Voice Chat, but people tend to ruin that for me. When one of my favorite aspects of online play is ruined, I don't fancy playing for very long.
    The real problem is the inconsistency.

  9. #29
    Super Geek Shadowking's Avatar
    Member #
    30149
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,010
    Friends
    17
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e View Post
    No im not misunderstanding you, I get it 100%. It's you who said the wrong thing in your first post. Go back and read it and you will see that you said:



    So as you can see... you flat out said do not play online because of a bunch of 10 year old kids.

    Which is why I said, that part of life is dealing with things. So just mute them and play... and if everyone is whining about the kid, then mute them too because if they're whining about the kid then they're obviously not talking to you.
    I said that because it takes away from the experience, just like I just said.

    Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    So let me get this right. You come in to the Wii-specific board, and make assumptions about a Wii game, but are basing your assumptions and generalizations on a different console version with features (like voice-chat) that aren't even relevant to the Wii version, but I'm the one who's 'wrong.'

    Wow. Just, wow.
    I thought the voice chat was used in CoD5 via WiiSpeak. And you're wrong because you're being an arrogant smart@$$, not because of the actual points you're making. >_<

    Quote Originally Posted by Godwind View Post
    The real problem is the inconsistency.
    Yeah, that's a big problem as well.


    Spoiler Alert!


  10. #30
    WiiChat Member gamerboy12's Avatar
    Member #
    59285
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    41
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    wow you all are really telling her to camp...camping is one of the things that starts to ruin matches (the onlines great but when people start camping it makes the game very unfun) thats going for the xbox 360 since i was addicted toi it on 360 i havent played it on wii yet however i know camping will be just as annoying

    Click here to level up my license!


    WII CONSOLE NUMBER:2707-8336-8336-9735

    PM me if you add me

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

cod waw for wii tips
,
cod waw multiplayer tips
,

cod waw tips

,
cod waw tips wii
,
cod waw wii forum
,

cod waw wii online tips

,

cod waw wii tips

,
do people still play cod waw for wii
,
tips cod waw wii multiplayer
,
tips for cod waw wii
,
tips for cod waw wii online
,
waw wii tips
Click on a term to search for related topics.