Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7969-0177-6024-3216

Woo. I got COD: WAW. Any tips?

I gave my mom the money and she's buying it right now. Any tips as to what I should do or any helpful pointers?
    Wii Friends Number; 7969-0177-6024-3216
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl Number; 3823-9162-2724
    Mario Kart Number; 4339-3159-2042
    Medal of Honour Heroes 2; manthaa33
    Rock Band 2; 5183-3473-0039
    Call of Duty: World at War; Fixation, 3480-8926-0205
    The Conduit; Fixation, 2364-3666-2262
    If you add any numbers, PM me.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    Quote Originally Posted by LightUp33 View Post
    I gave my mom the money and she's buying it right now. Any tips as to what I should do or any helpful pointers?
    One good place right off the bat is at Gamespot: http://tinyurl.com/cvvos7

Also a great Campaign Mode walkthrough (if you get stuck) at http://www.mahalo.com/Call_of_Duty_W...ar_Walkthrough

Keep in mind the Walkthrough is for all consoles, so some things don't apply to the Wii version. Trust me, though, the online mode is addictive!

Member #
    Friends
    Camp and wait to get a high kill streak.

Member #
    Friends
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Tips? Don't play online. Nothing but a bunch of 10 year olds who think cussing makes them bad@$$ and are either n00bs or have no lives and play all the freakin time and won't let you get a shot in, even if you're on their team >_<

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. View Post
    Tips? Don't play online. Nothing but a bunch of 10 year olds who think cussing makes them bad@$$ and are either n00bs or have no lives and play all the freakin time and won't let you get a shot in, even if you're on their team >_<
    Odd, none of the generalizations you make apply to me, but I still enjoy the online mode. Granted, I don't play for hours on end, more just a game or two for fun at times. Not sure about the cussing, since, as far as I know, there is no voice communication on the Wii for this game...

Member #
    Friends
    thats part of the reason for no voice chat. i like it this way. if you want to chat with squad mates, arrange it on skype
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. View Post
    You need to man up because that's life... or just mute/turn off mic/speaker/whatever Wii has.

As for tips, I would agree with Godwind... CoD:WaW seems to be more about camping that CoD4 since the maps on WaW are very crazy and you can get shot from anywhere. So camping is what works best on this game. So try to camp someplace where you can get atleast 3 kills. Once you get the plane, try to hunt people down. But still be careful because unlike CoD4 they can come from anyway.

I see alot of people complain about the MP44, so learn that gun as it's very strong. I don't have the Wii version, but it's still the same game all around.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e View Post
    You need to man up because that's life... or just mute/turn off mic/speaker/whatever Wii has..
    i agree with the other guy.
    nothing is more annoying than a bunch of preteens screeching swears and telling you they pwned u! lollers and so on. it gets old. i fully support voice chat where you can only talk to yor own team
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Member #
    Friends
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Odd, none of the generalizations you make apply to me, but I still enjoy the online mode. Granted, I don't play for hours on end, more just a game or two for fun at times. Not sure about the cussing, since, as far as I know, there is no voice communication on the Wii for this game...
    First off, I have 360. And secondly, I only played this one with my cousins, the generalizations were for CoD4 and I just assumed they applied here as well =3

Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e View Post
    You need to man up because that's life... or just mute/turn off mic/speaker/whatever Wii has.
    Life is a bunch of immature preteens who do nothing but whine? Wow, life sure sucks then! Wait, there ARE mature people in the world? Great, then you can go have fun playing CoD with your ten year old buddies ;P

Quote Originally Posted by rukus View Post
    i agree with the other guy.
    nothing is more annoying than a bunch of preteens screeching swears and telling you they pwned u! lollers and so on. it gets old. i fully support voice chat where you can only talk to yor own team
    Yeah, thanks. It gets old...BEYOND old.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5780-6737-0605-2288
    wow your making this like its a huge problem. i just ignore the people and have fun
    Click Here

Super Smash Bros Brawl:
    0044-8746-9160
    Call Of Duty:
    0646-1701-7109
    Wii Friend Code
    7469-5232-6433-0433

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads