LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Oh my god. Stickmode, you seriously have to stop. First of all, please use spell check or look over it or something!! I sometimes have strain my eyes and brain to read some of your posts. A few spelling errors aren't bad, but your posts are terrible!

No my friend I'm not hypocrite
    this is a harcore
    Becose the developers
    need to atrack
    These are just a few exapmles. Next, you don't freakin' know if a game on Wii will be better than the PS3 or 360 versions if it HASN'T COME OUT YET. Plus, this is a total opinon!

I'm under the impression that "hardcore" games on the Wii will never benefit the dev, as no one buys them. Like it or not, the majority of the Wii's base is under the vague label, "casual". They don't like games like MadWorld, or Dead Rising. Hell, I even have my doubts about The Conduit when it releases. It does look good though.

I bought my Wii for games that were different. The classic Nintendo franchises, unique styles of gameplay, and the games that are fun when there are a lot of people around. But when I want to play an intense FPS, or that great open-world, state of the art RPG I go PS3. Just accept that some people love the experiences on the PS3 or 360.

/rant
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by manufan15 View Post
    These are just a few exapmles.
    Simply awesome.

Member #
    Friends
    I'm under the impression that "hardcore" games on the Wii will never benefit the dev, as no one buys them. Like it or not, the majority of the Wii's base is under the vague label, "casual". They don't like games like MadWorld, or Dead Rising. Hell, I even have my doubts about The Conduit when it releases. It does look good though.

I bought my Wii for games that were different. The classic Nintendo franchises, unique styles of gameplay, and the games that are fun when there are a lot of people around. But when I want to play an intense FPS, or that great open-world, state of the art RPG I go PS3. Just accept that some people love the experiences on the PS3 or 360.

/rant[/QUOTE]

I bought my Wii for intense FPS, Nintendo franchises, and MotionPlus capabilities. FPS games such as Red Steel was okay for a launch title, Metroid was great but it only had a campaign mode, COD:WAW was pretty good on the Wii but the PS3 version had way more content, and hopefully the Conduit or Red Steel 2 will have great online modes that will prove that the Wii can be the ultimate platform for FPS games. Madworld was too short and Dead Rising was garbage and that's why they didn't. The Conduit will sell. Maybe not right away but it will later definitely.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Yeah, I agree that Metroid was awesome. It's one of the Wii's best games by far IMO. I'm hoping the Conduit will be great too, and it's recieved great praise so far, but you never know. As far as the Wii being the ultimate platform for FPS's, sorry but I just can't see it happening. You said it yourself, the other versions have more content and DLC. Not to mention the PSN and Live are much easier for getting in game with friends...

My impresion of the Wii may change in the future, but presently it still has a ways to go.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads