LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1488-8178-1179-3651
    i think its a good ideal i thought of it to but thay might wait to a new nintendo system cuz super smash bros. 1 n64 2 gamecube 3 wii same with super mario 64 n64 super mario sunshine gamecube super mario galaxy wii we need more mario games that you can start with mario and luigi not just mario.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominic002 View Post
    i think its a good ideal i thought of it to but thay might wait to a new nintendo system cuz super smash bros. 1 n64 2 gamecube 3 wii same with super mario 64 n64 super mario sunshine gamecube super mario galaxy wii we need more mario games that you can start with mario and luigi not just mario.
    >_>

...wha?

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominic002 View Post
    Incredibly difficult to read, but I understand what he's getting at; one Smash Bros. game per each system. Makes sense since there's been only one per each system, for the past 3 console generations.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliko View Post
    What's your point?
    My point being Sakurai is trying to end Smash Bros. at Brawl. As you stated yourself, Nintendo is going to do all it can to create another Smash Bros. game, but there's definatly a good chance of failure; unless Sakurai no longer owns the right to Smash Bros.

The real question is, how far will Nintendo go in attempting to create a new Smash Bros.? I can imagine how hard they'd push, considering as Caliko stated, the series is worth untold amounts of profit (or, it should be).

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    6772-9484-5615-6705
    Why don't people just enjoy what they have now. When they announce it...they announce it and discussion begins. But i sold my brawl (it was an American import, still have to get the Aussie version), but it's been the best fun I've had in a long time. The point of my message? Just don't worry about SSB 4, Just have fun with what we have now.

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Bodine will answer negatively to that. :P

There's no harm in thinking about SSB 4, but I do see your point. I enjoy Brawl every other, if not every day; it's one of my most played games. You certainly don't have to tell me to enjoy what I currently have. :P

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    N64: Super Smash Brothers
    Gamecube: Melee
    Wii: Brawl
    Next system: Super Smash Brothers ?

My point is if there is going to be a new Super Smash its gonna be for the next Nintendo system.
    PITKIDROCK

Member #
    Friends
    2064-8110-4406-4869
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    My point being Sakurai is trying to end Smash Bros. at Brawl. As you stated yourself, Nintendo is going to do all it can to create another Smash Bros. game, but there's definatly a good chance of failure; unless Sakurai no longer owns the right to Smash Bros.
    As far as I know Sakurai was just hired to produce Brawl nothing less nothing more. He does not own smash bros. as far as I know his contract ended with Brawl. Nintendo could easily just have Iwata, Miyamoto and Auonoma produce the next one.

That's why I said "What's your point?" And that's why I mentioned although I want people to stop putting chemicals in food there's nothing I can do about it because I'm not in control of the agriculture industry just like Sakurai isn't in control of Nintendo.

If anyone knows Nintendo they know that they are INCREDIBLE about reinventing decade old franchises. How many Marios and Zeldas have we seen?? A game like Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Mario Kart or Smash Bros. isn't gonna end soon. A game like Hotel Dusk might be canceled but not a Multimillion seller like Zelda or Smash Bros.
    In 2007 I predicted Wii Fit would sell more than Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

EVERYONE at wiichat.com disagreed with me.

As it stands today:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 9.49 Million

Wii Fit: 35 Million

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Bodine will answer negatively to that. :P

There's no harm in thinking about SSB 4, but I do see your point. I enjoy Brawl every other, if not every day; it's one of my most played games. You certainly don't have to tell me to enjoy what I currently have. :P
    You know me all too well.

A. Brawl really wasn't all that fun
    B. There won't be another announcement. All these 'Next Smash Bros.' threads shouldn't be about what will be in the next one. Instead it should be about what might have been in the next Smash Bros. if they made one... but they wont... ever.

Ads