Hi, I'm considering buying a Wii. I'm mostly interested in using it to play a certain type of game....it needs to have the following qualities/features:
1. The game must be very easy to learn to play, like in 5 minutes or less.
2. The game should be fun.
3. The game should be a multiplayer game, but with the option to play the CPU.
4. In singly player mode, the skill level of the CPU should be adjustable manually.
5. Each "game" should be relatively short, on average 10 mins or less. Or at least there should be an option to play games this short.
6. The game should have a clear scoring system.
7. The game should be largely skill-based, the element of chance should not play too large of a role.
8. Ideally, the game would be highly configurable, but this isn't necessary if the above requirements are satisfied.
So, any recommendations? I initially thought Wii Sports Tennis would do the trick, but apparently the skill level of the CPU isn't adjustable. Here are some games I'm currently looking into:
Wii Play Laser Hockey
Rayman Raving Rabbit
But I'd really appreciate some suggestions here, I have very little knowledge of Wii and Wii software (including the games above)...Thanks!