-Bully: Scholarship Edition
    -Trauma Center: Second Opinion
    -Super MonkeyBall Banana Blitz
    -Mercury Meltdown Revolution
    -World of Goo(Wiiware)
    -Megaman 9(Wiiware)
    -Lost Winds (Wiiware)
    -Bomberman Blast (Wiiware)
    I wanna try nights and i know have two recomendations for ghost squad. I didn't wanna buy the HOTD games because they were on-rails and it seemed like I would beat the game in an hour and itd be over. I have bully for my 360 and it sucks, its really buggy and not that fun. Super monkey ball is REALLY fun. Me and a friend rented it and played through it all night one time ( It looks like its marketed towards kids but it gets RLY hard at the end)
    Okami and RE4 I already have so i dont wana spend money on them (especially after having played twilight on GC and THEN wii and the wii one was alot worse imo)
    Ill check out some of those though it seems like a good list.

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalorgasm92 View Post
    I wanna try nights and i know have two recomendations for ghost squad. I didn't wanna buy the HOTD games because they were on-rails and it seemed like I would beat the game in an hour and itd be over. I have bully for my 360 and it sucks, its really buggy and not that fun.
    Ghost Squad is on rails too and shorter than HOTD I think.

Bully is one of the games that is better on the Wii than the 360 because it isn't buggy and has better 'mini games'.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Ads