LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Madden 10 - Wii

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    It looks as if they revamped the whole game, not just the character models.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by cdn_bacon View Post
    I agree, so it looks more like a cartoon, as long as the game play stays real I am happy with it. I think it looks better than the previous versions of Madden on the Wii.....and it looks like they got rid of the celebration crap from 09, thank god
    I hope that they bring back the celebration crap and implement Wii-Motion Plus for it. It would be fun and funny as hell to control your own celebration dances after every sack, touchdown, big yardage plays and wins.

Member #
    Friends
    6920-9646-7256-3871
    The new art style is not really pushing the system at all as the PS2 and PSP version will be almost the same as the Wii version. The only difference would be 480p and widescreen support. Madden 09 for wii at least look slightly better then the PS2 version but 10 will exactly the same. The new madden 2010 in other words is not even pushing the PSP system.

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    how much improvement do you really except in less than a year. lets be realistic here.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Let's Go Mountaineers! Band geek's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Why did EA develop Madden '10 for the Wii, but not develop NCAA Football '10 for the Wii? Makes no sense.
    Montani semper liberi

For there is naught to fear
    the gang's all here
    so Hail to West Virginia, Hail!

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    makes perfect sense band geek. NCAA footballl 09 sold horribly on wii last year. They stated way back earlier this year that there would be less sports games on wii this year that not all their sports franchises were coming.

To be honest i think its kind of retarded that these yearly games ship every year. (madden tiger raw vs smackdown nhl ,and etc) Why not spend the money develop a decent engine for your sports game release it then every year release DLC ,and updates for it that fix it for that years rooster ,and adds new gameplay elements.

This way consumers aren't shelling out 50 to 60 bux for a new damn game every year that maybe has one new gameplay mechanic that might not work better with a slightly better graphic engine.

In that time they could spend 2 years crafting a really improved engine, and release that. I mean it takes 2-3 years for real sequels to games to come out in first place.

This is why up until this generation on wii i never bought a sports game. I think 10 might be the first madden game ill actually buy. i bought wwe SvR 08 then got 09 ,and was disappointed how it was basically the same graphics with only slightly improved gameplay ,and an online mode.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    makes perfect sense band geek. NCAA footballl 09 sold horribly on wii last year. They stated way back earlier this year that there would be less sports games on wii this year that not all their sports franchises were coming.

To be honest i think its kind of retarded that these yearly games ship every year. (madden tiger raw vs smackdown nhl ,and etc) Why not spend the money develop a decent engine for your sports game release it then every year release DLC ,and updates for it that fix it for that years rooster ,and adds new gameplay elements.

This way consumers aren't shelling out 50 to 60 bux for a new damn game every year that maybe has one new gameplay mechanic that might not work better with a slightly better graphic engine.

In that time they could spend 2 years crafting a really improved engine, and release that. I mean it takes 2-3 years for real sequels to games to come out in first place.

This is why up until this generation on wii i never bought a sports game. I think 10 might be the first madden game ill actually buy. i bought wwe SvR 08 then got 09 ,and was disappointed how it was basically the same graphics with only slightly improved gameplay ,and an online mode.
    I agree, but for me it's completely dissapointed. The change from realistic visuals to cartoonish art style?
    What the F#$%!!
    Mr. Moore has a knowlege to how destroy the good franchises, they're experimenting with Key franchises and destroying them.
    I only purchase the Madden'08 becose is the most realistic and near the xbox360/ps3 versions, with Madden'09 All-play they kiddying the game, and the game's esence lost every bit.
    The same happen with Need for Speed, I only have NFS:ProStreet becose it's the best version to date, later NF:Undercover lost the graphically beauty and now they plan to launch NF:Nitro with even worse ugly visuals.
    Come-on EA Sports you already do steps backward!!

Member #
    Friends
    This looks ridiculous. I'll be sticking with 09. Good gameplay realistic graphics and a terrific online. What more do I need? This cartoony style? No, just no

Ads