+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Madden 10 - Wii

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1111-1111-1111-1111

Madden 10 - Wii

If anyone is interested, EA just put up the Wii-version site for Madden 10 at
    http://maddennfl.easports.com/wii.action

New character styles, it appears. I'm really waiting for the 'Features' section to become available, to see how they've improved on '09 (which I enjoyed)...

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    I was reading a lot of the comments over at GoNintendo with people really ticked about the art style. Personally i don't see a huge difference between 09 all play ,and 10. I just hope the options they debuted in all play stay as well as improve for 10.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    3239-0851-6759-1030
    Woah, interesting. This might be a bit better since these graphics are a bit better suited for Wii technology. It should be smoother looking.

Anyway, should be as good as last year. I'll pick it up for sure.

Playstation Network: yanks96
    Steam I.D: yankees96
    Xbox LIVE: dotKev
    Xfire: yanks96
    My Twitter Account

Member #
    Friends
    personally It looks better than madden 09 on the wii. it looks like a sharper and even more personalized game for the wii. that being said I don't really buy the whole" lets make madden on the wii look like a cartoon because the wii cant handle it" madden 08 looked fine and there was room for improvement. hopefully they will make up for it with the game play 09 was a step in the right direction but not great. so far it looks like im just gonna pick it up on the 360 but we'll see.(perhaps if they announcce that their using wii- motion plus...)by the way the 360/ps3 cover is Siiiiick check it out http://maddennfl.easports.com/cover.action
    join nintendoforums to experience everything nintendo in a whole new way. http://www.nintendoforums.net/commun...?referrerid=19
    virtua tennis wii : 0474-5216-1988

Click here to level up my card!

Member #
    Friends
    6920-9646-7256-3871
    I have no idea what EA was thinking when the change the art style but this? Come on now look at the Shaun White, at least put some effort and make it look that good. 09 graphics where even dated for a PS2 game as we all know the wii can due much better. Just look at the recent soccer games and that looks much better then Madden 09. I was really looking forward to 10 because I thought they will finally make improve on the dated graphics but looks like they took a step back.

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    I really don't see the problem in the art style. It went slightly animated, without losing all the realism. I love the art style personally. But as with any change, there will be people who don't like it. But I'm sure more people will get on board with this than otherwise.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzapper View Post
    I really don't see the problem in the art style. It went slightly animated, without losing all the realism. I love the art style personally. But as with any change, there will be people who don't like it. But I'm sure more people will get on board with this than otherwise.
    I agree, so it looks more like a cartoon, as long as the game play stays real I am happy with it. I think it looks better than the previous versions of Madden on the Wii.....and it looks like they got rid of the celebration crap from 09, thank god

Member #
    Friends
    I do like that some of the players resemble their real life counter parts(in a cartoon way) but did u see brandon jacobs's shoulders lol their ridiculous haha
    join nintendoforums to experience everything nintendo in a whole new way. http://www.nintendoforums.net/commun...?referrerid=19
    virtua tennis wii : 0474-5216-1988

Click here to level up my card!

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    too be honest i rather see developers take there alternative art directions for the wii versions of multiplatform games. Gives the Wii version its own unique flavor ,and leaves out the oh the wii version isn't realistic enough. I mean since when did games become about realism ,and less about just having fun.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Mario Kart Speedster ChillyCash's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2451-4281-9591-7700
    I don't like it at first, the art makes it look like an old NFL Blitz Game.
    I may grow too it but at the moment ugh
    I wish I could have my original signature You would all like it. PM me for the cool free stuff
    Mario Kart Wii: 1204-0627-2771
    Brawl Code: 2191-9105-0064

Ads