LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

So, Im mostly through RE4, ONE HELL OF A GAME, any others like it on wii?

I dont know if Ive ever played a game so well done, and I have played countless PC games and Im new to the console gaming with my wii.
    I went and bought 4 games at gamestop used the other night, links xbow for 3$, target terror(taking back), metroid prime 3(taking back) and resident evil 4.

Target terror I beat and was nothing special so no reason to keep it. Metroid Prime 3 I can see how people think this game is amazing, but ... About 2 hours into it, for some reason it just lost its appeal to me...even though it was awesome. It just got boring.
    Now, RE4 on the otherhand...I am 14hrs into it, I simply cannot stop playing. This game is so well done, it forces me to think about everything I am doing when fighting the mobs. I cant use the same weapon for everything...the puzzles are fun and challenging here and there. The multi character play within the story is absolutely ingenious. I am on the tale end of chapter 4 and trying to figure out how to beat that nasty guy in the end of the sewers rofl. The graphics are awesome. The weapon upgrade and selection is cool as hell.
    Anyways, is there any other games out there for wii that have all the qualities I mentioned above?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I you want more games like this (Third-person), I recomend to wait when Resident Evil Archives and Resident Evil Zero (Wii version) launch.
    Resident Evil archives is the RE remake in the Game Cube but with Wiimote funsions, the same apply with RE:Zero.
    If you can't wait you can purchase the Game Cube versions, I have these versions and when the Wii versions appear I will sell them and buy the Wii versions.

Also, I recomed buy Dead Rising for Wii. It's a little bit less in graphics, but is very fun and has the same game mechanics and engine.
    Last edited by stickmode; 04-27-2009 at 10:23 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Manhunt 2 is along the same lines as RE4. Although it is nowhere near as good, it is just as (if not more) creepy than RE4.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by stickmode View Post
    I you want more games like this (Third-person), I recomend to wait when Resident Evil Archives and Resident Evil Zero (Wii version) launch.
    Resident Evil archives is the RE remake in the Game Cube but with Wiimote funsions, the same apply with RE:Zero.
    If you can't wait you can purchase the Game Cube versions, I have these versions and when the Wii versions appear I will sell them and buy the Wii versions.

Also, I recomed buy Dead Rising for Wii. It's a little bit less in graphics, but is very fun and has the same game mechanics and engine.
    this guys right and idk if youve played the old RE games but they arent at all like RE 4 they are actually scary and hard lol

Click here to level up my license!

WII CONSOLE NUMBER:2707-8336-8336-9735

PM me if you add me

Member #
    Friends
    Try this game it sounds right up your street - Rogue Trooper: Quartz Zone Massacre

http://www.play.com/Games/Wii/4-/856...searchsource=0

Oh and by the way,Resident evil 4 just gets better and better after chapter 4,wont say more that that

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks for the tip! ... although, thats a UK game will it play fine on my US wii?

Member #
    Friends
    Oh sorry i just presumed you was in the UK,

Take no notice of the link i gave you as PAL games wont work in America,

You need NTSC instead of PAL,

Try looking for Rogue Trooper: Quartz Zone Massacre at one of your local stores or online.

Regards

=Sixpack=

Member #
    Friends
    Hehe forgot about the whole PAL thing...yeah I dont think that game is released here in US =( looks like a nice game.

Member #
    Friends
    Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 4: Double Agent

Have a look at that on Utube or something and see if you like the look of it,

=Sixpack=

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks =) although I read in reviews that game pretty much stinks =/ but will still check it out.

Ads