Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by Widescreen View Post
    Just having some fun at Stickmode's (aka Mr. Upscaled Wii Graphics Look Just Like the 360) expense.
    Yeah, Stickmode has sort of mad a name for himself on these boards as the blind fanboy. It can be funny at times, but you gotta love his enthusiasm. Anytime there is a bad word about Nintendo typed on these forums Stickmode comes to the rescue. And not all of the stuff he says is blind fanboy talk (although some of it is) he brings up some good points. Stickmode keep it up. You may have pissed a lot of people off on these boards, but at the end of the day, they come and read your posts. Keep up the dedication, we need blind fanboys in this world to keep things interesting (even though I stopped being one a long time ago).

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    I am definitely getting it!
    AllaboutNintendoWii.info

Member #
    Friends
    Hey, and now this is the xbox360 gameplay to compare both:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaegoybYHos[/ame]

I recently sended a complaint to Raven Software and Activision, saying why Raven not make this game as they did with Marvel Ultimate Alliance, a game very close to xbox360/ps3 in graphics and gameplay and not split the project: (Raven xbox630/ps3/pc versions, Amaze Entertaiment Wii, Ps2 versions).
    And tell them, I hope they must make Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 for Wii along the xbox360/ps3 versions. Not a lazy developer like Amaze.
    Last edited by stickmode; 05-05-2009 at 06:38 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by stickmode View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaegoybYHos

I recently sended a complaint to Raven Software and Activision, saying why Raven not make this game as they did with Marvel Ultimate Alliance, a game very close to xbox360/ps3 in graphics and gameplay and not split the projet: (Raven xbox630/ps3/pc versions, Amaze Entertaiment Wii, Ps2 versions).
    And tell them, I hope they must make Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 for Wii along the xbox360/ps3 versions.
    Why bother, like they'd listen to you anyway. >_>

In anycase, didn't buy the game. Don't plan to. Movie games suck except for Spider-Man 2. That game was awesome.

Member #
    Friends
    Just because there have been games on par (graphically) with other games on the Xbox360/PS3 doesn't mean it can do graphics like them. How do you know their graphics aren't ports from the Wii?

Member #
    Friends
    This game has two major points that should be like a big sign that says "Gamers with good taste beware! Stay far away!"

1. It's the (always different, always inferior) Wii version of a multi-platform game.

2. It's based on a recent hit movie

Member #
    Friends
    3175-9467-6599-1772
    Quote Originally Posted by stickmode View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaegoybYHos

I recently sended a complaint to Raven Software and Activision, saying why Raven not make this game as they did with Marvel Ultimate Alliance, a game very close to xbox360/ps3 in graphics and gameplay and not split the project: (Raven xbox630/ps3/pc versions, Amaze Entertaiment Wii, Ps2 versions).
    And tell them, I hope they must make Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 for Wii along the xbox360/ps3 versions. Not a lazy developer like Amaze.
    Someone needs to you fill you in: XBox 360 and PS3 are significantly more powerful than Wii; hence, weaker graphics on Wii.

Furthermore, licensed games tend to have shitty graphics regardless, so compound that with weak hardware and you have super shitty graphics.

Ads